[MM]IKKE's Map Making Tutorial
Warnings can be ignored, only errors are important.

What you are using is a test base file, there are no eliminations, or time going up. All it is for is testing if the map itself works.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(02-24-2015, 05:53 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: Warnings can be ignored, only errors are important.

What you are using is a test base file, there are no eliminations, or time going up. All it is for is testing if the map itself works.

Well the map is working fine but i want elimination and time. How can i do use them. Should i use any plugins or edit the gamemode?
No, it isn't designed to do any of that. You're not using the main sumo gamemode, you're using a very limited test version that is only suitable for map testing.
(02-26-2015, 07:55 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: No, it isn't designed to do any of that. You're not using the main sumo gamemode, you're using a very limited test version that is only suitable for map testing.

How can i create a main sumo GAMEMODE? But your tutorial is also damn good..It helped me a lot.
What you have now is a working map, that is what you need. When I combine that map with the main code I have, it will automatically become a fully working map to have on our server.
(02-26-2015, 02:27 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: What you have now is a working map, that is what you need. When I combine that map with the main code I have, it will automatically become a fully working map to have on our server.

Can i have that code
No, because that would be giving you the entire sumo gamemode.
(02-26-2015, 02:49 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: No, because that would be giving you the entire sumo gamemode.

You can atleast give me some clue related to time, position and all..
You do not need those things to test it with Wink
But you don't need it. In testing, all you are doing is checking your objects are properly aligned, spawns work and any custom scripting you've added works as intended.
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
Adding to that, you only have to generate the map with spawns and map objects. The Sumo Core will automatically code the map into the requisite settings like the map time, weather and the day time. So as said having the gamemode is useless for you (or anyone for that matter Smile ).
[Image: sig.php?name=Wagonr401]
[Image: oie_nod20S0HYKDQ.png]
[13:30:45] <SumoA> Server Bot banned Bad_Bot [Reason:Cheat Detected (C:13)]
i have created new maps if i have posted in your page do i got the right to become ADMIN?
Nope, not really.
1. Be good with others, respect your fellow counterparts and if possible, the new players who aren't accustomed to the server rules and guidelines.
2. Make proper reports (i.e. using proper reasons defining the hacks like Speed, Air, etc.).
3. Most importantly, don't ask to be an admin for that'd reduce your chances of becoming one.

Good luck.
(02-26-2015, 06:16 PM)Wagonr401 Wrote: Nope, not really.
1. Be good with others, respect your fellow counterparts and if possible, the new players who aren't accustomed to the server rules and guidelines.
2. Make proper reports (i.e. using proper reasons defining the hacks like Speed, Air, etc.).
3. Most importantly, don't ask to be an admin for that'd reduce your chances of becoming one.

Good luck.

I am banned for speedhack.. actually i use this to modify the server but by mistake it was activated and was in speed.. iwas caught and now i am banned..can you help..
Open up your ban dispute at http://bans.sumoserv.com/
None of your reasons would be listened to (i.e. ignored) anywhere except in your own dispute.