Map Making Tutorial II
(12-22-2017, 04:36 PM)Johnny Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 02:22 PM)DeivuxxX Wrote: We had a few, but the slippery underwater physics were too annoying for most players.

Do you mean Wet Pants? The gravity was low, that's why it was slippery.
The only difference when you spawn under water is that the view isn't that good.

Well, then I'll finish it and upload it. if it's bad, you can simply delete it
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
If we use /radio in game and then we win a round, the radio stream ends abruptly to play the win sound saying 'success'. Please disable that sound when a player uses /radio.
(12-22-2017, 02:22 PM)DeivuxxX Wrote: We had a few, but the slippery underwater physics were too annoying for most players.

Will it work in such a way that it will be possible to get out of the water and return back?
"Good job" admins.
(12-24-2017, 12:08 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: Will it work in such a way that it will be possible to get out of the water and return back?

No. You can get out of water without losing momentum, but trying to go back will always make your car float. To be able to drive underwater, your car must spawn under the surface.
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]
is there any object that can mitigate the fall?
"Good job" admins.
What do you mean, exactly?
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(01-17-2018, 07:36 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: What do you mean, exactly?

so that when the car falls less is damaged
"Good job" admins.
You can't create an object, but you can use custom coding to heal the car after an expected damage. This is what Velocity maps do after a jump, same for Ricochet.
the change in the weather was canceled everywhere? since in my map "Silent Hill" fog is integral part of the map
"Good job" admins.
(01-18-2018, 04:44 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: the change in the weather was canceled everywhere? since in my map "Silent Hill" fog is integral part of the map

The ability to change the weather while in game has been removed. As players were abusing it to gain an unfair advantage over other players. If you've set it to be foggy on your map then it will remain foggy, same if I set it to be rainy, it'll still always be raining. /changeweather is what's removed
<3

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
Maps where the weather contributed to the maps ambience, the weather was left intact. However maps that used weather needlessly had it removed.
Edited first post

- Added a better place to find object IDs, this site allowed you to search for things, so its pretty ace - https://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_model_id/
- Added note that MTA doesn't include the added SA:MP objects, so if you need them, it won't work.
King of the Castle
can make a large map, if you lower the fall zone,so that players can stand on this roof
http://prntscr.com/ieqlz3
"Good job" admins.
You're basically asking for a Camping zone whereas Redirect_Left said he'd be cutting down on camping this year.
Plus, I like how the map is, so not a good idea IMO.
(02-14-2018, 06:42 PM)theman Wrote: You're basically asking for a Camping zone whereas Redirect_Left said he'd be cutting down on camping this year.
Plus, I like how the map is, so not a good idea IMO.

this increase the area for driving, camping can not be called, it is not difficult to reach.
"Good job" admins.