Map making problem.
Hello for All. Can anybody help me ? i have a problem , i've created my map using "MTA" and i've go to Map generator i pasted all my text and name but i have a problem what i can write on SetPlayerPos , SetPlayerCameraPos ,SetPlayerCameraLookAt , and please can i ignore these two box ? i wanna post my map in sumo , and make mores map , please reply to my thread , im waiting Sleepy

Thanks Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Never ask for win.
You should read the information right next to the boxes, it's very basic and easy to understand. There are also tutorials in this section. The positions and the spawns are essential for your map, you cannot ignore them. If you still have troubles generating your map, you may post your map objects here and somebody else (probably me) will finish it for you. Nevertheless I highly recommend you to figure it out by yourself.
(08-07-2017, 03:37 PM)Johnny Wrote: You should read the information right next to the boxes, it's very basic and easy to understand. There are also tutorials in this section. The positions and the spawns are essential for your map, you cannot ignore them. If you still have troubles generating your map, you may post your map objects here and somebody else (probably me) will finish it for you. Nevertheless I highly recommend you to figure it out by yourself.
Can you finish it for me? i've created another map now , and total maps i have created is 2 but i didn't post it because nobody answers my problem. Undecided

(08-07-2017, 04:07 PM)Said_Ali Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 03:37 PM)Johnny Wrote: You should read the information right next to the boxes, it's very basic and easy to understand. There are also tutorials in this section. The positions and the spawns are essential for your map, you cannot ignore them. If you still have troubles generating your map, you may post your map objects here and somebody else (probably me) will finish it for you. Nevertheless I highly recommend you to figure it out by yourself.
Can you finish it for me? i've created another map now , and total maps i have created is 2 but i didn't post it because nobody answers my problem. Undecided

Probably i wanna create my map me alone , and i just need somebody can know my problem, if you don't know my problem Here is it "What i can write SetPlayerPos , SetCameraPos and SetCameraLookAt , can anybody know ? Sad

Please can anybody know i wanna get premium Sad
Never ask for win.
Quote:SetPlayerPos: Where do we place the player when they spawn. Should be on the map, but not where vehicles will drive. Used only momentarily until they get a car and repositioned into spawn place. Format must be X.X,Y.Y,Z.Z.
SetPlayerCameraPos: Used for the selection menu at first connection to server, get a nice overview of your map. Format must be X.X,Y.Y,Z.Z. Help image here.
SetPlayerCameraLookAt: Used for the selection menu at first connection to server, get a nice overview of your map. Format must be X.X,Y.Y,Z.Z. Help image here.

Quote:Now, scan your map for some nice place. The place for the spawn screen. If you have found one, Type "/save playerpos". Go to the place you want to look at and type "/save lookat". Then go to the lowest place on your map on which vehicles are supposed to drive and type "/save z-falloff". This will be useful for the map generator. Note that this is a client-side command (NOT a server command), thus this location will be saved into "GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\savedpositions.txt", with format:
Code:
AddPlayerClass(skin id,X,Y,Z,Angle, weapon1, weapon1_ammo, weapon2, weapon2_ammo, weapon3, weapon3_ammo); // comment
Example:
Code:
AddPlayerClass(101,775.1478,-3714.3743,21.4015,0.0000,0,0,0,0,0,0); // playerpos
AddPlayerClass(101,754.4209,-3738.9980,14.7499,125.9612,0,0,0,0,0,0); // lookat
You only need X, Y and Z. So in this case, playerpos will be: "775.1478,-3714.3743,21.4015".

I copy pasted this from the map generator and IKKE's tutorial. I don't know how to explain it better. What do you need?
I think i've understand now
Never ask for win.
But this is for samp not for mta
Never ask for win.