Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little problem.
08-20-2017, 01:04 PM
A little problem.
Hello for All , i have a problem when creating maps since july , Well , im ok at generating maps , but some admins say's cuz i didn't added spawns , and my last map i posted on sumo , Johnny added the spawns for me , I just need a video of this tutorial of adding spawns , Can anybody help me please , my premium expired , and i was having a problem on my wi-fi , i didn't play sumo for 4 day's , and today my premium expired Sad ,

Here the questions ; Do we need SA:MP to add spawns
; Do we can add the spawns using MTA
; If not , How we can copypaste the map i have already saved it using MTA into sampserver.exe
; How we can add the spawns
Here my real problem brothers , if anybody knows the problem , please reply to my thread.
Thanks Big Grin

Never ask for win.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: A little problem.
Excerpt from http://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2229

Quote:Using MTA
Unfortunately, I have no experience using MTA. However I assume you do if you chose this option. You can download MTA from their website. MTA have some instructions for their editor here.

Once your happy with your map, export the object code. You will need to convert the code from MTA format to SA:MP format. There is a website dedicated to doing this, for free, without any downloads called convertFFS. Make sure you are converting from MTA format, to SA:MP CreateObject format in the settings box.
Got your objects and happy with the outcome? Scroll down to 'Vehicles'

Vehicles
There are two methods of spawning vehicles. You can do it either whilst you're on the mapping phase (works better in SA:MP), or you can have the map generator generate them for you. This only works if you place the Sumo Ring object (obj id 13607), as the generator will use this as its base to spawn on, as it knows the objects size.
Placing Vehicles Yourself
Load your objects onto the server, if you're still mapping then they're already loaded still. To load objects from another method, or after closing the initial making session, copy and paste the objects you got earlier into 'blank.pwn', find 'OnGameModeInit' and put it within the { & } of that function. Press F5 to compile. Now restart the gameserver (or type 'gmx' into the console if its already running). Your objects are now there. You can use the /v command to spawn a car of helicopter/plane to go to where the objects are
Type /vehicles to see the list of commands available for making spawns. If this command doesn't work, you didn't load VehCreator earlier on, go back to 'Using SA:MP' and make sure you made the right server.cfg edits.
/savesumo saves a single spawn - you need to be a car for this to work. The spawn is where you are at time of typing.
/csave - Create a small circle of five vehicles - suitable for smaller loadouts (FAST,NO_BIG,LOWRIDER etc).
/bcsave - Create a larger circle of five vehicles - suitable for larger loadouts (NORMAL,BIG,INDUSTRIAL, etc)
Creating spawns too close together, using /savesumo or /(b)csave will cause vehicles to spawn on top of each other!
Automated Generation
This only works if you have sumo rings that are not obstructed by other objects! - Simply use the map generator (described below) as normal, but remember to tick the 'Auto Generate Spawns' box. It'll automatically be added to the output files.
A good tip is, if you have a large piece of flat land, create a sumo ring and sink it just SLIGHTLY below the surface of the other objects, and let the generator use that as the spawn point. Then you can't see the ring, but it can still generate the spawns on it

Basically, this is the answer to all your questions. Again, learn to read the instructions. It's simple English. To me it looks like you didn't even try to follow the tutorial.
08-21-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: A little problem.
(08-20-2017 01:23 PM)Johnny Wrote:  Excerpt from http://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2229

Quote:Using MTA
Unfortunately, I have no experience using MTA. However I assume you do if you chose this option. You can download MTA from their website. MTA have some instructions for their editor here.

Once your happy with your map, export the object code. You will need to convert the code from MTA format to SA:MP format. There is a website dedicated to doing this, for free, without any downloads called convertFFS. Make sure you are converting from MTA format, to SA:MP CreateObject format in the settings box.
Got your objects and happy with the outcome? Scroll down to 'Vehicles'

Vehicles
There are two methods of spawning vehicles. You can do it either whilst you're on the mapping phase (works better in SA:MP), or you can have the map generator generate them for you. This only works if you place the Sumo Ring object (obj id 13607), as the generator will use this as its base to spawn on, as it knows the objects size.
Placing Vehicles Yourself
Load your objects onto the server, if you're still mapping then they're already loaded still. To load objects from another method, or after closing the initial making session, copy and paste the objects you got earlier into 'blank.pwn', find 'OnGameModeInit' and put it within the { & } of that function. Press F5 to compile. Now restart the gameserver (or type 'gmx' into the console if its already running). Your objects are now there. You can use the /v command to spawn a car of helicopter/plane to go to where the objects are
Type /vehicles to see the list of commands available for making spawns. If this command doesn't work, you didn't load VehCreator earlier on, go back to 'Using SA:MP' and make sure you made the right server.cfg edits.
/savesumo saves a single spawn - you need to be a car for this to work. The spawn is where you are at time of typing.
/csave - Create a small circle of five vehicles - suitable for smaller loadouts (FAST,NO_BIG,LOWRIDER etc).
/bcsave - Create a larger circle of five vehicles - suitable for larger loadouts (NORMAL,BIG,INDUSTRIAL, etc)
Creating spawns too close together, using /savesumo or /(b)csave will cause vehicles to spawn on top of each other!
Automated Generation
This only works if you have sumo rings that are not obstructed by other objects! - Simply use the map generator (described below) as normal, but remember to tick the 'Auto Generate Spawns' box. It'll automatically be added to the output files.
A good tip is, if you have a large piece of flat land, create a sumo ring and sink it just SLIGHTLY below the surface of the other objects, and let the generator use that as the spawn point. Then you can't see the ring, but it can still generate the spawns on it

Basically, this is the answer to all your questions. Again, learn to read the instructions. It's simple English. To me it looks like you didn't even try to follow the tutorial.

Thank you man !! I know how to make spawns now!
Big Grin Big Grin

Never ask for win.