New map ! "World of fun" (i added the spawns this time)
Hello for All. I added a new map named "World of fun" , i have understand how to add the spawns by the tutorial of Redirect_Left , i added the spawns this time , and that map is realy fun , i hope my map is added on the server , and getting premium Tongue .
Never ask for win.
It has been added to cycle.

Your maps Freeways & Freeways 2 still do not have spawns. You can edit a map by clicking on the link at the top left when you login to http://sumoserv.com/map - generate the spawns and then add them to SetupDynamicSpawns() at the bottom of the main file, then submit it back into the system. Don't make a new map for it, edit old ones.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(08-25-2017, 07:28 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: It has been added to cycle.

Your maps Freeways & Freeways 2 still do not have spawns. You can edit a map by clicking on the link at the top left when you login to http://sumoserv.com/map - generate the spawns and then add them to SetupDynamicSpawns() at the bottom of the main file, then submit it back into the system. Don't make a new map for it, edit old ones.
Added.
Never ask for win.
Despite adding spawns, the map has some spawns (didn't check specifically how many) where players are spawning in the water, i was forced to have the server skip the map to the next one due to the frequency of people spawning into the water, could you look into this and correct the issue ASAP, if not I'll attempt to correct it or another staff member might, but if no action is taken it may be removed from the cycle.

Here's the issue in action:

My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
(08-29-2017, 11:44 AM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: Despite adding spawns, the map has some spawns (didn't check specifically how many) where players are spawning in the water, i was forced to have the server skip the map to the next one due to the frequency of people spawning into the water, could you look into this and correct the issue ASAP, if not I'll attempt to correct it or another staff member might, but if no action is taken it may be removed from the cycle.

Here's the issue in action:

Owh sorry , when i was creating this map , i failed for somes ringwalls to place it near the airport , so i didn't know how to delete that object , and i put him down the water then i placed new ringwalls , that's why you guys are spawning ont the water. Try to remove the map , World of Fun , but in MTA , i must know how to delete the object , I need somebody to tell me how , i'l remove the ringwalls down the water , and i'l post it on sumo again.
Never ask for win.
How to remove these objects i created it down the water? i need to remove it , and fix all wrong objects on the map , and re-add it on the cycle.
Never ask for win.
Hint: Look for objects with an ID of 13607 with a very low or possibly negative z coordinate. (If it's only sumo rings you made)
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

(08-30-2017, 12:52 PM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: Hint: Look for objects with an ID of 13607 with a very low or possibly negative z coordinate. (If it's only sumo rings you made)

Yes it is , i founded one on the water , that why you're spawning on the water , now i have to remove it , But i don't know how , then i will generate it again , because its removed from the cycle the last one , IM USING MTA.
Never ask for win.
Not too familiar with MTA map creation tools, perhaps delete it from the list of objects in whatever file stores them as opposed to doing it via the editor if you find it too difficult, assuming the MTA map editor stores data in plain-text (I'd imagine it would, though I've never used it for map development).

Also, don't constantly PM/pester me on the forum/IRC about premium or ban related matters, especially to multiple staff members, there are official channels to resolve these issues, i believe most of your premium time has elapsed while you've been banned (RDL, Feel free to correct me if this is incorrect), it's not a good idea to ask multiple staff members the same thing when one has said no or the equivalent, finally this map has issues that need to be resolved prior to it being put on the map cycle again, so i don't think that counts as valid premium time due to the lack of quality.

In the future, I'd also recommend thoroughly testing every aspect of maps you create for the server prior to submitting them to prevent compromising the game play experience of sumo, it's general good practice for all players to do this.

(08-30-2017, 01:24 PM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: Also, don't constantly PM/pester me on the forum/IRC about premium or ban related matters, especially to multiple staff members, there are official channels to resolve these issuesis.
Yes, for fucks sake stop messaging me at all.

Also, you currently wouldn't be credited any premium for World of Fun, as it didn't work.
(08-30-2017, 01:41 PM)Redirect Left Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 01:24 PM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: Also, don't constantly PM/pester me on the forum/IRC about premium or ban related matters, especially to multiple staff members, there are official channels to resolve these issuesis.
Yes, for fucks sake stop messaging me at all.

Also, you currently wouldn't be credited any premium for World of Fun, as it didn't work.

I just wanna know how to remove that ringwall down the water Sad , i see one , and i'l fix it and remove all the ringwalls in wrong place and repost it again on sumo , but i don't know how , anybody know?
Never ask for win.
I don't know, I don't use MTA. I use the SA:MP server and my filterscript for my maps.
The Original FIXED map "World of Fun" has generated.

I've fixed all ringwalls errors on the water , and there are new updates on this map.

* Removed ringwalls errors on the water.
* A field is added by the object "vgncarshade1" = ID 3458.
* All small holes that can block the vehicle is fixed.
* Added three object for camp more "sanpedlithus_LAw2" = ID 6295.

I hope the map has added to the cycle , it's fun and it's a working map.

Wtf i got 3 days premium?!!? Angry

Why i didnt get 7 day's free premium Angry
Never ask for win.
The map wasn't updated according to IRC.

edit: you made a new map instead of editing the old one. You REALLY need to start trying and reading things.
You also don't have long premium because the map still hasn't been run on server and worked properly yet, wait for it to load in the cycle.
(08-31-2017, 12:27 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: The map wasn't updated according to IRC.

edit: you made a new map instead of editing the old one. You REALLY need to start trying and reading things.
You also don't have long premium because the map still hasn't been run on server and worked properly yet, wait for it to load in the cycle.
The map has not updated?? realy? , Maybe there are a problem , because when i finished updating the map and i saved it , i directly go to mta folder to see my map i created it i convert it and done i've sended , maybe page of that notepad is not refreshed , i'l send the map again

I generated the map this time , and to know who is the new , i've writed the name " World of FUN " , the another one wich is having a problem spawn on water is "World of fun" , the new i've added it now it's "World of FUN" , So it's updated and has not any kind of problem , i hope the maps it's added on the cycle , And getting premium , because i'l get unbanned tomorrow , and i wanna find myself here with premium longer.
Never ask for win.