Map problem on "Desert Island"
Hello for All. There are problem on this map i have posted it on forum , i've already added gates that peoples are not free to do anything , but where it's the gates i have maked it ? now all players are free they goe's to SF or LV and anything they was doing , and we can't kill reds then , did any admin removed the gates that the players get free? , i've maked gates under the airport.

Here the pictures : http://imgur.com/a/KvxXG

AND i must get premium because map is working , That's it.
Never ask for win.
(09-09-2017, 11:20 AM)Said_Ali Wrote: Hello for All. There are problem on this map i have posted it on forum , i've already added gates that peoples are not free to do anything , but where it's the gates i have maked it ? now all players are free they goe's to SF or LV and anything they was doing , and we can't kill reds then , did any admin removed the gates that the players get free? , i've maked gates under the airport.

Youll get premium as soon as the maps are 100% playable. I already gave you your premium for World of Fun. There are misplaced spawns in Factory Sumo, you can fix those and recieve 7 days of premium or you can wait for me to fix it and recieve 3 days as soon I (or another admin) fixes it, and for Desert Island, you can fix it and recieve 7 days premium or wait for me or another admin to and recieve 3 days premium.

Thats how its going to work. Now quit asking for it, you will recieve what you deserve when they are 100% playable. Quit being annoying because right now you are on my negative list and you do not want to be there.
(09-09-2017, 07:01 PM)Timid Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 11:20 AM)Said_Ali Wrote: Hello for All. There are problem on this map i have posted it on forum , i've already added gates that peoples are not free to do anything , but where it's the gates i have maked it ? now all players are free they goe's to SF or LV and anything they was doing , and we can't kill reds then , did any admin removed the gates that the players get free? , i've maked gates under the airport.

Youll get premium as soon as the maps are 100% playable. I already gave you your premium for World of Fun. There are misplaced spawns in Factory Sumo, you can fix those and recieve 7 days of premium or you can wait for me to fix it and recieve 3 days as soon I (or another admin) fixes it, and for Desert Island, you can fix it and recieve 7 days premium or wait for me or another admin to and recieve 3 days premium.

Thats how its going to work. Now quit asking for it, you will recieve what you deserve when they are 100% playable. Quit being annoying because right now you are on my negative list and you do not want to be there.
The map 'Factory Sumo' are not still playable , when we spawn there are a black screen , in the 2nd spawn we spawn correctly , someplayers are not spawning and saying 'wtf what hapenned this black screen'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Never ask for win.
Is it still on server? I thought I removed it last night.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(09-10-2017, 09:14 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: Is it still on server? I thought I removed it last night.

Nah i didn't see it last night.
Never ask for win.