Updating the following maps
I fix invisible wall in map SSV
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
these maps are need update.
Silent Hill ,New city 2,Roadways 2(aka 14) , The police, HARDCORE
I heard it can do not only RDL, so it would not be bad that a freer administrator would do it.
"Good job" admins.
Any level 2.5 or level 3 admin can edit maps at http://sumoserv.com/map/adminedit.php (after logging in), and any level 2.5 or level 3 can ask for SVN access to maps so they can make changes in the actual SVN system. So far only Myself, Confucius & Timid actually have it though.
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(01-30-2018, 11:55 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: these maps are need update.
All of these have been updated and Snake Rings 1 & 2 are back in cycle - Revision 4046

You should make more maps similar to Triple Layer. It's a lot more interesting with multiple levels and jumps in maps. you should tick the 'advanced settings' box, then when generated edited MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED - as maps like this you can go higher than the default max.
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(02-03-2018, 08:46 PM)Redirect Left Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 11:55 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: these maps are need update.
All of these have been updated and Snake Rings 1 & 2 are back in cycle - Revision 4046

You should make more maps similar to Triple Layer. It's a lot more interesting with multiple levels and jumps in maps. you should tick the 'advanced settings' box, then when generated edited MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED - as maps like this you can go higher than the default max.

I had somewhere 20 old maps, but I deleted them and only a few of the new ones were left, (such as Dead cars land 2, On roofs 2, (Undeground road I think I should add it today), I do not plan to make new ,no ones yet ideas, especially on the server already have many maps
and I do not quite understand about "MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED" .and water map many players liked I want to know how to change it so that it works correctly
"Good job" admins.
Upgrading one of the old NerILL map, it's better to block the no planned spot camp, remove the object interfering with the spawn.
I remembered about the triple stage, there was also replaced the object, which created unseen obstacles
"Good job" admins.
I was very upset when I saw the unchanging "Silent Hill" because I thought I had not made any changes,
but it's just you forgot to take them, or it is cycle old version
"Good job" admins.
tunnel route - an alternative lift to the roof is added, to exclude the blocking of a single track
"Good job" admins.
PARKING 3 fixed the code for repair zones and this should work
"Good job" admins.