Map Creating
So, just curious for those of you who make maps... How long roughly does it take for you to make a map and any ideas on how to speed the process up? Took me like 2 hours to do my first map and it's a complete cluster f**k...
<3

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
It all really depends on the size/complexity of the map to be honest and whether it uses elements of the normal SA map to speed it up or if it's completely made from scratch, it could take minutes, hours or days sometimes, i personally mentally plan roughly what my map will be in advance and use that as my baseline and build on top of that, but you can be spontaneous too.

EDIT: Typo
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
(12-02-2017, 01:37 AM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: It all really depends on the size/complexity of the map to be honest and whether is uses elements of the normal SA map to speed it up or if it's completely made from scratch, it could take minutes, hours or days sometimes, i personally mentally plan roughly what my map will be in advance and use that as my baseline and build on top of that, but you can be spontaneous too.

I just kind of went on the spontaneous route, suppose the real test is when it eventually gets played and just adapt from there, gotta start somewhere I guess Smile Never made a full map/level before so had no idea how long a 'good' one should take.
<3

I know what you mean, good luck in creating it, if you'd like you can always show screenshots of map designs if you need any input.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
Just make shit maps like me, takes like 15 minutes.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(12-02-2017, 01:55 AM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: I know what you mean, good luck in creating it, if you'd like you can always show screenshots of map designs if you need any input.

Thanks! Smile Mines been uploaded so you should be able to see it soon I hope.
<3

Maybe one day a map by me will be up.. Sad
(12-02-2017, 01:56 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: Just make shit maps like me, takes like 15 minutes.

fuck it, just don't make a map and use Area 51...

(12-02-2017, 01:59 AM)Neyla Wrote: Maybe one day a map by me will be up.. Sad

As long as there's a corner I can trap you in to hit it from the back bby
<3

(12-02-2017, 01:59 AM)Sixty Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 01:59 AM)Neyla Wrote: Maybe one day a map by me will be up.. Sad

As long as there's a corner I can trap you in to hit it from the back bby

Mmm yeah of course daddy <33
Yes, the fastest and most qualitative option to take a certain section of the map, of course you have to think that it would fit in with sumo, or you can come up with the whole map from scratch, you can also combine a bit of an original map, and then add something of your own, the main thing that would be fantasy , and it was not a "the glitch map 3" consisting of 2 rings and 2 lines of roads
____
The more time you spend ,the more interesting it will be it map.
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10