Recent Updates (4.4.6 - 4.9.0)
[Image: logo.png]
  • GTA3 icon hunt has been removed
  • Map cycle will randomly inject new maps, and well rated raps more frequently into upcoming maps.
  • Maps Ring Of Fire, Valet & Missionary Hill re-added to cycle, as according to people on Discord i removed these 'good' maps. (hf playing them)
  • Removed unused stuff from Continuous Tracker
  • Corrected stalemate message always referencing 2 minutes instead of local settings.
  • Added extra checks to ensure vehicle rating specific cars don't get spawned on maps with limited loadouts.
  • Fixed map cycle getting stuck.
  • /weather command removed - certain maps have had their stormy or foggy weather removed.
  • Better handling of backups for database

[Image: andro.png]
  • Correct Andromada Sumo not connecting to IRC (#sumo.andromada.echo)
  • Removed references to 'beta' - it seems they were developing a new version when i took it over.
  • Change URLs on both Andromada servers to direct here.
  • All 'his' references changed 'their' for gender neutrality. (ie: his vehicle - their vehicle)
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
  • 31 maps have been imported from Andromada - these are mostly using default settings and may need tweaking to behave better. - There are more to come later. These maps have 'Andromada Sumo' as their author.
  • Chance of a dumper spawning when you kill one is reduced, but still greatly increased chance for premiums (25% instead of 10%)
  • Fast & Furious achievement is fixed (some other achievements are still to fix)
  • When a player rates a map, tell the server to encourage others to vote
SA:MP Radio has been removed from server temporarily whilst new software is deployed, before the radio goes live across the entire of SA:MP
Also, don't forget. If you find an Andromada map with any sort of issue, report it on this thread - https://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.ph...2#pid36802

They're all using default settings, except a few that were altered (details on SVN log if you're that interested). They also were auto generated on spawns, as they all using the sumo rings, which is good for auto generation. This will not have worked on any rings that are A) blocked, or B) at too severe of an angle.
Also due to default settings, they might need things like WIN_TIME altering to make it easier or harder, repairs enabling, or nitro enabling for maps that have severe gradients or a lot of ramp jumping. For fun, some of them may want barrels or ramp spawning enabling.

If you're an admin, continue reading, else go away, you're done for this post.
If you're a trusted admin (level 2.5), you can get SVN access for editing or adding new maps yourself. Just ask Redirect Left on IRC, Discord or here. You'll need to install a very simple and small HDD usage software called TortoiseSVN (or any other SVN client of your choice), but that is all you'll need.
I still demand Heli Hell to be back too :< It was an awesome map, just that people sucked at it.
Valet was indeed shit though. Way too tight to be enjoyable. The other two were fine.
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]
  • Re-added Heli Hell. All complaints to DeivuxxX
  • Altered the positioning of the /statistics box to be higher up for easier viewing in low resolutions, also fixed a missing new line
  • 2 more maps from Andromada imported - these are all the maps that will work out of the box
(02-06-2018, 02:12 AM)Redirect Left Wrote:
  • Re-added Heli Hell. All complaints to DeivuxxX
  • Altered the positioning of the /statistics box to be higher up for easier viewing in low resolutions, also fixed a missing new line
  • 2 more maps from Andromada imported - these are all the maps that will work out of the box

If I try to create one of the old maps in the editor, can I get it back? I just do not know its name, I only remember how it looked
EDIT:
I very roughly sketched out how it looked like this, this is part of it, and perhaps not exact
http://prntscr.com/iarwh0
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
If you want to remake a map, then that is perfectly fine and allowed. From that screenshot I can't tell what map you are referring to though.
  • Pier Pressure is back in cycle, it is slightly modified from the original
  • On The Rocks had broken spawns, these are fixed
(02-06-2018, 10:06 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: If you want to remake a map, then that is perfectly fine and allowed. From that screenshot I can't tell what map you are referring to though.
  • Pier Pressure is back in cycle, it is slightly modified from the original
  • On The Rocks had broken spawns, these are fixed

this is all I remember, it was a long time ago
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
Why no one is talking with me? because i am a shit huh? ok....
Never ask for win.
A few additions, changes, there is also some balancing changes.
additions, changes & extra;
  • When setting a vehicle tag, it'll show you what the current one is on the dialog, incase you forgot the old one.
  • Extremely less tolerance for airbraking on newly registered players
  • New achievement: Freebies - play on any free premium day (ACH_FREEBIES ID148)
  • More email setting reminders for people without an email address
  • There is no longer a difference in cost for premiums for /dip
  • The mission to damage vehicles by 1000HP is easier, and you have an extra 15 seconds to achieve the 1000 HP damage (105 seconds instead of 90)
balancing, mostly vR changes and spawning changes
  • Dumpers are no longer part of the loadout, and can only be forced by the core. This means that dumpers can only be acquired through /dip - there is also still a small chance of getting a dumper if you kill another dumper (10% for normal players, 18% for premiums). You can also still save and load dumpers for later.
  • SWAT is no longer a possible reward on dip
  • The chance of a monster, dumper & firetruck water is reduced in /dip (14% to 12%)
  • The chance of slow/poor/useless vehicle is slightly higher (12% to 14%)
  • Regina is now a possible car in the Slow / Shit / Unuseful category for dips, replaces the Landstalker
  • The cooldown for switchcar & savecar is now 22 minutes instead of 15 (except for premiums, which still have 15 minutes)
  • If you're dominated, vR is -80 instead of -10
  • If you dominate someone, vR increase is higher and now 75 instead of 50
  • If you dominate an admin, vR increase is reduced to 100 instead of 125
  • If you're the fastest vehicle in a round, vR increase is reduced to 50 instead of 80
  • If you get the most kills in a round, vR increase is reduced to 50 instead of 75
  • If you travel the furthest in a round, vR increase is reduced to 100 insead of 125
  • If you win an MVP, vR increase is reduced to 175 instead of 250
  • There is no longer an increase in vR for moving continuously for 30 seconds, only 60.
  • Passing a mission, and failing a mission, now give the same vR change, -75 or +75 (was -40 & +18)

this is up to revision
(03-04-2018, 05:29 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: [*]There is no longer an increase in vR for moving continuously for 30 seconds, only 60.

you mean 90 Seconds Only right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-10-2018, 08:37 PM)RockingKevin Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 05:29 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: [*]There is no longer an increase in vR for moving continuously for 30 seconds, only 60.

you mean 90 Seconds Only right?
Yes. Well spotted.
Changes since last post;
  • Vehicle ranks are removed
  • A lot of maps are removed, and more will be. See and suggest here; http://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2718
  • Lots of new maps, mostly by Roosterking
  • Quitting whilst duelling will award the win to the other player
  • Points are renamed 'tokens' - this is to distance itself from any sort of 'ranking'
  • Maximum points without premium is now 25 (was 50). Premium is still unlimited
  • Duel music has changed. On EVEN numbered days, it is now AWOLNATION - Hollow Moon / Bad Wolf (Instrumental)
  • Duel vehicles changes; Now PHOENIX, RANGER, URANUS, BANSHEE, PATRIOT, COMET, BLADE (was BUFFALO, CHEETAH, STALLION, MONSTER, AMBULANCE)
  • Fixed the map cycle saying its loaded a map into cycle based off X, but not actually adding it, or adding it to the wrong place in the queue
  • Map settings will just say 'no' instead of a load of zeroes when map repairs are off
  • Reports against a player make that player even more scrutinized by the anti cheat than previously
  • New Achievements;
    • For Queen & Country - Kill a British player
    • For Mother Russia - Kill a Russian player
awh yeah baby, changes.
  • You can now select the vehicle to use during a duel (see: https://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2742)
  • The vehicle you currently have saved is displayed to you when the map first starts with the map settings [image]. It'll encourage usage if you haven't got a vehicle saved.
  • Re-added the random strings during map changes.
  • Fixed varying issues with savecar & switchcar commands
  • Inject a high rated or new map less often as it was triggering often and people got bored of constantly playing the good rated or new maps.
  • When duelling, if your target quits, they will forfeit the match and you will be credited with a win, instead of it just cancelling.
Later on, I intend to add to the new texts for your saved vehicle, to also specify if you can spawn that car on the map you're in. But as a general rule, you can't spawn a vehicle into a map in which it won't spawn by itself (unless you win it on dip). So that means only 'all / normal' is guaranteed to spawn a dumper/monster.

I have a lot of free time coming up, so make sure you suggest anything in the suggestions thread, or join discord! - For an invite to discord, just go to http://sumoserv.com/discord and you'll automatically be invited to it.
(05-18-2018, 05:54 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: awh yeah baby, changes.
  • You can now select the vehicle to use during a duel (see: https://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2742)
  • The vehicle you currently have saved is displayed to you when the map first starts with the map settings [image]. It'll encourage usage if you haven't got a vehicle saved.
  • Re-added the random strings during map changes.
  • Fixed varying issues with savecar & switchcar commands
  • Inject a high rated or new map less often as it was triggering often and people got bored of constantly playing the good rated or new maps.
  • When duelling, if your target quits, they will forfeit the match and you will be credited with a win, instead of it just cancelling.
Later on, I intend to add to the new texts for your saved vehicle, to also specify if you can spawn that car on the map you're in. But as a general rule, you can't spawn a vehicle into a map in which it won't spawn by itself (unless you win it on dip). So that means only 'all / normal' is guaranteed to spawn a dumper/monster.

I have a lot of free time coming up, so make sure you suggest anything in the suggestions thread, or join discord! - For an invite to discord, just go to http://sumoserv.com/discord and you'll automatically be invited to it.

Maybe it's just my opinion but I think it's wrong to kill someone at the moment of their respawn (personally I never do it voluntarily) especially if it has to wait 15 seconds between each respawn

I do not know if it is possible to realize a penalty for this unjust act