Andromada Maps on Sumo
This evening I have spent a few hours ripping maps out of Andromada, and putting them in this Sumo Server.

Around 30 new maps are now playing, I need you to report back to me nay issues. As I do not know how stable, and properly made the maps are to begin with.

All Andromada Maps on Sumo Server are credited to 'Andromada Sumo' at the bottom of the game. This is because Andromada had not left records of who made which map. So instead i've credited them all to the same non existant account

Please use this thread to report any of the new Andromada maps for any reason, wether they need fixing, throwing into the moon and everything that will help.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
On the map "red hot chilliad pepper" one of the sumo rings is under the other, and fenced, and from there you can not get out
http://prntscr.com/i8ldea
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
I've play tested a few of these, and made the following changes

Kamikaze Extreme
- Increased MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED to 250 (very high map, lots of falling)
- Added repairs

Cascade
- Fixed author being wrong

Skyscrapers
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary objects (Looks like it was meant to be a jail area, but wasn't used)
- Increased MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED to 200 (high map, lots of falling)

Dead Toll
- Added missing Z limit that allowed people to go pretty much anywhere

Red Hot Chilliad Pepper
- Removed spawns from a blocked off sumo ring. This is occured because all of the Andromada maps were automatically generated for spawns, they all using Sumo Rings, which made quick auto generation of spawns possible.
What's the point of taking cards from andromeda, if both servers are functioning
"Good job" admins.
Because it means people won't have to be split between two servers to play their map of preferences
O-map, this map is escape-able probably due to improper z -falloff, people can go the generic GTA: SA map and roam around it, but they do fall off if they go in the water.
https://imgur.com/a/2mEhZ
(02-01-2018, 05:41 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: Because it means people won't have to be split between two servers to play their map of preferences
you're right it's a very good idea to group everything togetherIdea
(02-03-2018, 09:06 AM)theman Wrote: O-map, this map is escape-able probably due to improper z -falloff, people can go the generic GTA: SA map and roam around it, but they do fall off if they go in the water.
https://imgur.com/a/2mEhZ
Fixed in R4042
Map: The Ocean.
The repair is very high, +222 in 60 seconds, +125 in 60 seconds should be fine due to the inclined roads.

Moreover, the map is somewhat high, so MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED should be made 175mph.
MAX_ALLOWED_SPEED is increased, and the repairs have been switch to movement based. So you'll only get high repairs if you go long distances.
this is done in R4043
The "LS sumo" maps is not suitable for playing, it is too small and has a poor tuning, 400 seconds to win, and there is no cure.
it would be worth changing, but it's better to remove it, but this is my personal opinion.
"Good job" admins.
(02-04-2018, 03:42 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: The "LS sumo" maps is not suitable for playing, it is too small and has a poor tuning, 400 seconds to win, and there is no cure.
it would be worth changing, but it's better to remove it, but this is my personal opinion.
+1 I agree.
Today when we were online, there was such a mess in the map.. alot of people , no place to move around. Dodgy

yea, It would be good "IF" there were 4-5 players Sleepy
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
(02-04-2018, 03:42 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: The "LS sumo" maps is not suitable for playing, it is too small and has a poor tuning, 400 seconds to win, and there is no cure.
Hi, I also agree because it has a graphic flaw, I had already told andromada administrators in the past, but this bug has never been corrected in the direction of arrival when we are down when climbing the road (before to climb) to the right side
it's very disturbing
This is a GTA SA glitch. It occurs in varying parts of Los Santos when you're ascending or descending around the tall buildings. It was never repaired because it is not a repairable bug, it is a problem with GTA San Andreas.
(02-04-2018, 07:25 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: This is a GTA SA glitch. It occurs in varying parts of Los Santos when you're ascending or descending around the tall buildings. It was never repaired because it is not a repairable bug, it is a problem with GTA San Andreas.
ok