Future of TheMap series.
Greetings,

I've decided to make a new map(s), after seeing the great success of the previous map, TheMap1 - Third highest rated sumo map as of now, so my question for you guys is, what sort of map would you like to see.
Currently I can't script, so I'll make the categories simple, so I hope you all reply ASAP.

1). Small map, narrow paths to get missions done easily, easier for kills.(Just like TheMap1)
2). Medium sized map, few camping spots, easier to win.
3). Map made on sand or such objects/ground with lot of stunt objects and 4x4 cars.
4). Big map, no camping spots, easy for winning if you're not a camper, good for getting your rating up.

Hope to see your suggestions soon.
Cheers!
2)))))
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
I hate my rating right now..
I want Map4)
Also, what if .. (just WHAT IF) it would be set in Groove Street. Hmm..
Another Suggestion....

A Sumo disc at the bottom, and the largest building ( I forgot its name ) would be there, slightly tilted.. and at the top , there would be another disk.. ..
Yea, you can add some more stuff. But , it can serve as the base, can't it Wink
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
Please, give me a map like 4)
I've had enough of seeing certain people win because they are worse than rats and bedbugs.
We could use more maps like option 4).
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
It's probably impossible to do '4'. People will always find spots you didn't expect them to. Always.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(03-06-2018, 07:32 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: It's probably impossible to do '4'. People will always find spots you didn't expect them to. Always.

You're quite right, even in my previous maps, I had this theme in my mind and even though no one camped(due to movement detection) but the size of those maps exceeded a desirable limit, which in turn made running a bit too easy.

Well, perhaps I can do something like Sumo Challenge or Simplicity 1 and 2 with big open space and no camping spot, just need to get the size of the map to a desirable value Wink
(Also my map isn't third now, *cries*)
what about Simplicity in a LARGE scale ? :3
A , larger version of simplicity,
The map will be called TheSimpleMap LOL ?

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
Hmm wondering about the work

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy