Special Map Modes
So this is for discussion of some of the extra map modes that are either active but hidden, or what I am making.

Deathmatch - First to X kills wins
Current status: Heavily bugged, needs further testing to revise exact problems and repair. It reuses one of the older Roadways maps.

Capture The Flag - First to pickup X pickups wins
Current status: I am working on this right now, it's a reuse of the map 'Two Way City' that I made a few days ago. It'll be ready for use soon.

Team Based - Team with highest points wins, all players in the team wins
Current status: The points were bugged. It is unknown whether it's fixed or not, needs further testing. It reuses the Air Pressure map, without the coding for speed increases or the huge ramp in the middle.

Any admin that is level 2, trusted or level 3 can force a map to play, which will help in debugging these and finally get these running, and if popular make further maps based off them, similar to how sinking maps were made and tested (Atlantis) and later added to lots of maps (The Flood, Low Water etc etc).

Team Sumo & Deathmatch are still loaded on server and in the cycle, however they can only be played by force, which is the /fmap command. So if you get time, and you have players around (not too many though, don't want it to fail hugely infront of too big of an audience) give them a test, and i'll reply to any bug reports on them and try to fix them finally. As always, its important to try tracing where the bug started and where it ended up. Let's make sumo a little more diverse in its maps together. When these modes are tested and fixed by me, they can have unique maps made for them, instead of the quick reuses of other maps.

You can report any bugs found on this thread, on the discord (http://sumoserv.com/discord) if you prefer, there is a map talk channel there.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
Deathmatch - First to X kills wins - for maps in which instead of time there will be murders, you need to remove the rating change, since this will lead to a big drop in it
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
That is already taken care of.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
Well, can we also have a Random Pickup mode, using the map warehouse, but the pickups are random prizes instead of tank. For example, first pickup leads to MP-5 100 ammo, second gives health -100 points, third leads to a good car in next t spawn and finally one can be a surprise sudden death!
If you've got some time, perhaps you could add this too Smile
(Something like church of madness, but with players having control over the pickup they want or not)
Ye , that what I suggested , last year, ( in Nov, maybe) but, everyone thought , I was talking about something like the Church of Madness.
+1 to the Random Pick-ups

Also ,I tested TeamSumo and Deathmatch , and posted it on Discord ( in a literally broken language :V )
Team Sumo
The Scores of the "RED" team need to be fixed.
Also , the Team-Distribution is not even, i.e , most of the time, a team is just Dominating , the other one, due to large player-count.
Also , if possible , please DISABLE /mission in TeamSumo..

Deathmatch
Well, the one with the score "8" in the "TAB" wins the match ultimately.
Let me explain..
DeadLIFE had got 8 score, and the winner must have 8 kills to win..
So , as soon as DeadLIFE eliminates another player, even once, he wins the map ( it is tested twice, and got the same result )
Also , I got 101 Score, and when I killed the other player, I got 102 score.. SO , ya it is increasing,. Undecided
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
(03-06-2018, 12:02 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: Ye , that what I suggested , last year, ( in Nov, maybe) but, everyone thought , I was talking about something like the Church of Madness.
+1 to the Random Pick-ups

Also ,I tested TeamSumo and Deathmatch , and posted it on Discord ( in a literally broken language :V )
Team Sumo
The Scores of the "RED" team need to be fixed.
Also , the Team-Distribution is not even, i.e , most of the time, a team is just Dominating , the other one, due to large player-count.
Also , if possible , please DISABLE /mission in TeamSumo..

Deathmatch
Well, the one with the score "8" in the "TAB" wins the match ultimately.
Let me explain..
DeadLIFE had got 8 score, and the winner must have 8 kills to win..
So , as soon as DeadLIFE eliminates another player, even once, he wins the map ( it is tested twice, and got the same result )
Also , I got 101 Score, and when I killed the other player, I got 102 score.. SO , ya it is increasing,. Undecided
it was worthwhile still making a screenshot of the TAB window. I think for a certain ID some number

I found in the journal, these values "8, 80 ,114, , 101, 115, 115" are given to players with the beginning of the game, I did not write the ID, so I do not know to whom they belong
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10