Link problem?
Hello RDL
Did you notice that the Andromada sumo server and also the stunt server are no longer reachable IP addresses no longer match.
For Andromada it is marked "youtube" in the link and impossible to join it says that I am banned.Undecided
my grandchildren wanted to play Sunday and they reported this problem and I just checked this morning it's the same

Edit:
HostName: Chto ti delaesh? Ti down? Mojesh poyti nax?
Address: play.sumoserv.com:7778
Players: 0 / 30
Ping: 58
Mode: www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtVU
Language: youtube.com/channel/UCTtVUiOES
I did not have it on the list, I added it and everything was fine there. try to delete and re-add it

(03-06-2018, 10:07 AM)Joe59 Wrote: Hello RDL
Did you notice that the Andromada sumo server and also the stunt server are no longer reachable IP addresses no longer match.
For Andromada it is marked "youtube" in the link and impossible to join it says that I am banned.Undecided
my grandchildren wanted to play Sunday and they reported this problem and I just checked this morning it's the same

Edit:
HostName: Chto ti delaesh? Ti down? Mojesh poyti nax?
Address: play.sumoserv.com:7778
Players: 0 / 30
Ping: 58
Mode: www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtVU
Language: youtube.com/channel/UCTtVUiOES
by the way it's in Russian
translates as
what are you doing here you can go fuck .
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
I've no idea what has happened here. I can only assume Andromada has some sort of error and/or security hole in it.

edit: they were using hilariously insecure RCON passwords. Andromada Sumo & Stunting is back up. I hope your grandchildren have fun!

In future, the best way to contact me in a hurry is on IRC (pool.irc.tl channel #sumo) or Disrcord (http://sumoserv.com/discord), and you probably wouldn't need to wait more than an hour or so for a repair, if its daylights hours in UK.

Also, Andromada has been handed over to CM707 (who is also on IRC & Discord), so I can focus on Sumo and the upcoming Battlefields stuff. He is working on fixing the code, adding updates and such, I think he will be focusing on the Sumo more than the stunting though. At this point I just own it, CM707 is in charge of it.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(03-06-2018, 10:23 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: I've no idea what has happened here. I can only assume Andromada has some sort of error and/or security hole in it.

edit: they were using hilariously insecure RCON passwords. Andromada Sumo & Stunting is back up. I hope your grandchildren have fun!

In future, the best way to contact me in a hurry is on IRC (pool.irc.tl channel #sumo) or Disrcord (http://sumoserv.com/discord), and you probably wouldn't need to wait more than an hour or so for a repair, if its daylights hours in UK.

Also, Andromada has been handed over to CM707 (who is also on IRC & Discord), so I can focus on Sumo and the upcoming Battlefields stuff. He is working on fixing the code, adding updates and such, I think he will be focusing on the Sumo more than the stunting though. At this point I just own it, CM707 is in charge of it.
OK Thanks
Edit:
This Sunday we were busy at a family meal I did not have time to come check my little children are on all my computers I can not intervene when they are busy with games they are too busy having fun I leave them to their amusement

I just tried for Stunt it's good but for Andromada I'm banned again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do not know why but when I try to go on andromada I'm always bannedAngel
(03-16-2018, 02:09 PM)Joe59 Wrote: I do not know why but when I try to go on andromada I'm always bannedAngel

someone violates?))

So, I tried to join .. and I was not banned, but what I saw there ...
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
This should be fixed.
(03-16-2018, 04:02 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: This should be fixed.
Hi
Now andromada and stunt are not reachable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try now.

Honestly, these servers are a nightmare to keep running. The sumo will probably end up as a redirect to the main sumo server. CM707 isn't having much luck converting it all to new code.
(03-16-2018, 04:21 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: Try now.

Honestly, these servers are a nightmare to keep running. The sumo will probably end up as a redirect to the main sumo server. CM707 isn't having much luck converting it all to new code.
It's Good ! Thanks