Complaint about Lara
Your (server) name: Sandra Nichols
Person complaining about: Lara
Type of Complaint: Dispute
Witnesses:
Admin previously spoken to (if any): Lara and Redirect_Left (don't know if they're the same person).
Complaint: Basically, I've been banned for ban evasion because the Lara assumes I'm some other person. This is really weird to me because the person she's claiming me to be, has never met me in-game. You can read the dispute here: https://sumoserv.com/bans/dispute.php?id=11705

I've literally been wrongfully banned two times now, and that's all in three days.

Now, why should I be unbanned? Simply because I've never been banned here before. I've been on practicing for LSPD chases and pits some years ago - but that's all. I just started here and instantly got banned, because as stated, the admin "believes" I'm one of h** other bans.
(04-30-2018, 09:03 PM)Xadr Wrote: Your (server) name: Sandra Nichols
Witnesses:
Admin previously spoken to (if any): Lara and Redirect_Left (don't know if they're the same person).
Complaint: Basically, I've been banned for ban evasion because the Lara assumes I'm some other person. This is really weird to me because the person she's claiming me to be, has never met me in-game. You can read the dispute here: https://sumoserv.com/bans/dispute.php?id=11705

I've literally been wrongfully banned two times now, and that's all in three days.

Now, why should I be unbanned? Simply because I've never been banned here before. I've been on practicing for LSPD chases and pits some years ago - but that's all. I just started here and instantly got banned, because as stated, the admin "believes" I'm one of h** other bans.

Redirect Left is actually the server-owner so his opinions and objections over-rule ours any day of the week.

Normally "new players" don't argue with a ban... they just deal with it. You seem to be challenging it. That's abnormal, but not something that couldn't happen. I'm on edge about the whole thing... Either way if you're lara or not you're going to keep ban evading. If you're capable of doing it once you're capable of doing it again.... I feel like bans shouldn't be based around assumptions, but that's not my call to make. This is between you, and the banning admin, who is of the same level as me. I'm just giving my own personal incite.

I'll let a Level 3 decide on this one. Sorry I cannot be of any more help.

Further incite will be posted on the ban-appeal, as the forum is not really the place to discuss bans and reasons.
(04-30-2018, 09:26 PM)Timid Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 09:03 PM)Xadr Wrote: Your (server) name: Sandra Nichols
Witnesses:

Redirect Left is actually the server-owner so his opinions and objections over-rule ours any day of the week.

Normally "new players" don't argue with a ban... they just deal with it. You seem to be challenging it. That's abnormal, but not something that couldn't happen. I'm on edge about the whole thing... Either way if you're lara or not you're going to keep ban evading. If you're capable of doing it once you're capable of doing it again.... I feel like bans shouldn't be based around assumptions, but that's not my call to make. This is between you, and the banning admin, who is of the same level as me. I'm just giving my own personal incite.

I'll let a Level 3 decide on this one. Sorry I cannot be of any more help.

Further incite will be posted on the ban-appeal, as the forum is not really the place to discuss bans and reasons.

You say "Either way if you're lara or not you're going to keep ban evading." yet I was banned for ban evading BECAUSE you think I'm Lara. That sentence is very confusing.

Second of, I stand by my meanings. I care about playing here because it's a great community. I met nice people here and I am excited to keep doing so (if unbanned). You stating that most new players would just deal with it and move on should probably tell you that you need to do something that make people want to stay.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. I'm speechless due to the simple fact that you're putting assumptions over evidence. As far as I am concerned, a police officer in real life wouldn't be able to arrest someone just because they ASSUME they're the suspect they're looking for. Maybe a bad example, maybe not but kind of proves my point.

If you're really going down this road, banning me based on your own assumptions, well then do what you got to do. I can't stop you, but I'm telling you it's 100% wrong.
Conclusion?
You'll get the conclusion.. Be patient
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
Quote:Admin previously spoken to (if any): Lara and Redirect_Left (don't know if they're the same person).
100% no
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*