She does not deserve that power
Being an admin doesn't give you the right to throw shit like that around though. You're supposed to be above it, and deal with it properly.
My mother's dead? How about that.

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
I've spoken with Stella and told her to stop harassing you because it makes no sense. I know that Stella will make herself completely innocent here, but there are several things that I will write here because, in your constant bickering, I've heard what both sides have to say and you know what? You deserve a trial by combat because it will result in someone ending up dead.

Stella... you know what, I'm gonna call you by the name you've finally chosen which is Tamara (this constant name changing is fucking more stupid than my whole existence). So, TAMARA, dear Tammy... she thinks that you, SwindLer, started to hate her mostly because of the Sumo awards. Yes, this reason is as stupid as it gets, I know. SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T KNOW THE REASON YOU HATE HER. Amazing how none of you managed to figure it out by the previous posts in this thread. It's like a comedy episode where a deaf donkey talks to a brick wall. And the other way around.

Furthermore, Stella/Tamara believes that you, SwindLer, don't have any genuine reason to hate her. That is also one of the reasons why I asked you IG today (several moments before she muted you) why do you actually hate her? And your response was that she is toxic, rude, you can't stand it and you want her to leave you alone. Good, excellent! That would solve all of this! But what is the other reason for this? You mentioned it's a long story.

And yeah, Tamara, you're a level 2 fucking admin. Constantly provoking another player and then laughing over him when he ragequits because he can't stand the harassment... that's just low. Sorry. It is. I expected better from you.

Btw, Swindy, Natalia is not Stella, i.e. Tamara. It's one of her friends that got banned once before (by Sixty, I believe) for being, basically, a bitch. Though, she calmed down a lot which is great to hear and see.

Seeing as I know some things about this and I can't stand to see this going on IG and/or listen about it, deal with this right here. I don't care what anybody says. Just talk it over like normal people because I've had it! You hear me? I'VE FUCKING HAD IT!

P.S. Swindy, to show the time in server chat, write, while in-game, /timestamp... it should work, I believe. Been a while since I've used it.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
(03-07-2019, 07:59 PM)Shepard Wrote: Btw, Swindy, Natalia is not Stella, i.e. Tamara. It's one of her friends that got banned once before (by Sixty, I believe) for being, basically, a bitch.

Yeah that was me boi.
My mother's dead? How about that.

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
He has no reason to act like this and accuse me of being toxic & fake. if someone it is him for one day just "i hate you and im never going to talk to you again"
extremely PATHETIC, Swindler. You're as fake as someone can get... won't even tell me WHY. just one day "oh i hate u for some reason im not going to tell and act salty forever" that's how it looks to me.

Then he makes up lies of how i muted and banned him countless times to make me look bad~

I agree with you dave that he needs to FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT IT instead of acting like im a cruel monster for... some MADE up reason. :/
Both of you need to chill down and ignore each other, before one of you crosses the line and a Level 2.5 or 3 admin has to step in, cause that is when shit has gotten too serious.
(03-08-2019, 03:45 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: Both of you need to chill down and ignore each other, before one of you crosses the line and a Level 2.5 or 3 admin has to step in, cause that is when shit has gotten too serious.

Then it’s time for me to leave. i know it’s not a huge lost for you but i cannot handle her anymore as i said and i know she will not stop and ruin my every game. Sumo gave me about 800 h well nice moments though. Thank u all anyways apart from her off course.
(03-08-2019, 04:03 AM)smlkrkm Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:45 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: Both of you need to chill down and ignore each other, before one of you crosses the line and a Level 2.5 or 3 admin has to step in, cause that is when shit has gotten too serious.

Then it’s time for me to leave. i know it’s not a huge lost for you but i cannot handle her anymore as i said and i know she will not stop and ruin my every game. Sumo gave me about 800 h of good moments though. Thank u all anyways apart from her off course. (sorry for that twice idk what i did wrong while editing)
or, you just ignore her, and if she starts being toxic to you unprovoked, you report her and she gets demoted, that seems to be the more obvious choice, and you get to prove your alleged point she doesn't deserve admin.
(03-08-2019, 04:24 AM)smlkrkm Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 04:03 AM)smlkrkm Wrote:

Then it’s time for me to leave. i know it’s not a huge lost for you but i cannot handle her anymore as i said and i know she will not stop and ruin my every game. Sumo gave me about 800 h of good moments though. Thank u all anyways apart from her off course. (sorry for that twice idk what i did wrong while editing)

Yeah apart from me lol, keep being toxic and hateful.
Anyway, keep being salty and angry at me for no reason. It's kinda funny how pathetic you and your made up excuse for hating me are.
And Jessica is demoted for continuing to be toxic instead of ignoring shit.

Problem solved, good day.