The complaint against the player Portallen, and administrator Dave Shepard
Exclamation 
Your (server) name:
Person complaining about: Portallen, Dave_Shepard
Type of Complaint: Behaviour
Witnesses: Lalisch, ROosterKing
Admin previously spoken to (if any): ROosterKing
Complaint:
The user insulted me and my nationality, just as I connected to the server.
Connected. Joining the game... [23:06:06] [JOINED] Dead_LIFE (ID: 2)

[23:06:24] {00FF00}[ID: 4][S: 59] Portallen:{FFFFFF} Dead Life Russian Pig xD
And the admin didn't do anything either, and supported his action, which is called to the somnein in his competence,
not to mention constantly aggression and toxicity on his part.

the magazine is stored on the computer only at the moment when it starts and leaves the game, so I can not provide evidence that he biased applies to me
[23:07:04] {00FF00}[ID: 0][S: 104] Dave_Shepard:{FFB2B2} he talks shit about Dead, so it's okay
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
Alright, let's go.
You should know by now that, in reality, I have nothing against you. You're not even around that much (though, you started to play more recently). Everyone who knows me knows when I'm being real and when I'm just talking random stuff. Can I get sometimes carried away? Take it too far? Sound like I'm really a maniac who bears a huge grudge and is, what did you write there, constantly aggressive and toxic? Yes, I can. Seeing from your offended reaction, I did just that. And I also, unlike you, know when to say enough and stop. So, I'll do that now. For I'm sorry and I apologise when it's due and I give my promise it won't happen again. If you think it's not enough, well (though judging by your constant accursed "crying" comments in the chat which really make me twitch my ban hammer, you would need to have quite a gall)... there is always someone higher up the chain to whom you can directly complain and they will do their part.

Second, you are the last person who should talk about ANYBODY'S competence around here (you could've shown your competence with your numerous maps and the comments are mostly negative so that says it all, I believe). Just check the complaints board. It's filled with complaints against you. If everyone should act like you do and ask for what you mostly ask when you come here and CRY (yes, I said it now), you wouldn't be here as you would've been perma-banned ages ago, when you were breaking dozens of rules left and right. Seeing that you did not bother to change your signature after all this time, you must still think so "highly" of the entire admin team so why are you even complaining to us?

Third, Portallen is not a serious player. I still have no idea why he wrote that when you came online but judging by the "xD" he put, he wasn't serious. He doesn't even know proper English in the first place (not my assumption, he said so to me himself). All in all, seeing you found it offensive, he will be warned either by me or Lalisch (because they speak the same language and Portallen is bad in English and I would not like for him to not understand it completely). If he, God forbid, repeats it, he will be accordingly punished as it is fit when an offence is repeated.

If anyone else from the admin team wishes to add something, so be it.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Quote:You should know by now that, in reality, I have nothing against you
I have already said above that your attitude is biased, it can be found in the chat logs.
(06-29-2019, 06:19 PM)Shepard Wrote: Alright, let's go.
If you think it's not enough, well (though judging by your constant accursed "crying" comments in the chat which really make me twitch my ban hammer, you would need to have quite a gall)... there is always someone higher up the chain to whom you can directly complain and they will do their part.

I do not understand you. This is not related to this topic, as what you say
Quote:Second, you are the last person who should talk about ANYBODY'S competence around here (you could've shown your competence with your numerous maps and the comments are mostly negative so that says it all, I believe)

and again, you don’t add to the topic of conversation here. As well, the fact that the main reasons are negative because of prejudice, as well as what you personally personally make fun of and pushes people to vote badly.

as well as the fact that I am for observance of the rules. and all my words and actions are aimed at fair play, as well as the fact that this is the reason for the negative opinion about me. Since I speak about people because of their violations in a particular team game.

Quote: Just check the complaints board. It's filled with complaints against you. If everyone should act like you do and ask for what you mostly ask when you come here and CRY (yes, I said it now)
and it would be interesting for me to look at the complaints panel for me.

Quote: Third, Portallen is not a serious player. I still have no idea why he wrote that when you came online but judging by the "xD" he put, he wasn't serious. He doesn't even know proper English in the first place (not my assumption, he said so to me himself)

the fact that he is not serious does not protect him from what he said. , I'm all exactly on what kind of okrubleniya who relate to me on the line and not too cruel, but this is another matter
"Good job" admins.
Alright, ignore then what you think makes no connection with what you reported.
I'm just asking that what was done before cannot be simply forgotten by "ghosting" out and coming back. You know what? Never mind.
Portallen will be warned and punished if he repeats it again.
As I said once here, once on Discord and again here, if you found my rumbling bullshit way of lame joking not funny and you believe I took it far, I apologise for it as it was never my attention to make you feel bad. Not in a real way. Let's be honest, it's a game. And it won't happen again.

Unless someone else wants to object or another admin wants to add something (Roosty, maybe, please?), I consider this settled.
(06-29-2019, 06:38 PM)Shepard Wrote: Alright, ignore then what you think makes no connection with what you reported.
I'm just asking that what was done before cannot be simply forgotten by "ghosting" out and coming back. You know what? Never mind.
Portallen will be warned and punished if he repeats it again.
As I said once here, once on Discord and again here, if you found my rumbling bullshit way of lame joking not funny and you believe I took it far, I apologise for it as it was never my attention to make you feel bad. Not in a real way. Let's be honest, it's a game. And it won't happen again.

Unless someone else wants to object or another admin wants to add something (Roosty, maybe, please?), I consider this settled.
This is a game, but everything should have standards, even on the Internet.
I have no complaints. if the administrator keeps order
"Good job" admins.
Mistakes were done, I admit. And I can assure you and rest of our team, they will be dealt with and things will be kept in order.
enter rdl
(06-29-2019, 06:19 PM)Shepard Wrote: Second, you are the last person who should talk about ANYBODY'S competence around here (you could've shown your competence with your numerous maps and the comments are mostly negative so that says it all, I believe). Just check the complaints board. It's filled with complaints against you. If everyone should act like you do and ask for what you mostly ask when you come here and CRY (yes, I said it now), you wouldn't be here as you would've been perma-banned ages ago, when you were breaking dozens of rules left and right. Seeing that you did not bother to change your signature after all this time, you must still think so "highly" of the entire admin team so why are you even complaining to us?
[Image: dest100.png]