Sumo Server
Sumo Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Sumo Server (https://sumoserv.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sumo Server (https://sumoserv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://sumoserv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Sumo Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1145)

Sumo Suggestions - Redirect Left - 05-06-2012

Make any suggestions for sumo here. (New thread)

Bugs do not go here, post them here; http://jservers.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=928

Known bugs is here, talk to FUNExtreme to have it updated; http://jservers.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1259

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Chazzar - 05-06-2012

(04-16-2012, 04:15 PM)Confucius Wrote: Customizable numberplates for registered players. Blue for normal players, red for admins.

1) You were trying to create a way for a player to be selected to win after the time has ran out. Maybe have a sudden death bonus round on a 90 second timer in the same arena as duel (WITH THE MUSIC!!). How many Huntleys can one fit on a sumo ring?

2) On the subject of bonus rounds, I think they would generally be a nice addition to the server. After a map, there could be a 20% chance of a bonus round being injected. Bonus rounds could include guns, random explosions, Sea Sparrows, checkpoint dash; any vehicle minigame you can think of really!

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Karlip - 05-12-2012

Disable bikes on Rooftop Rumble

kthx

RE: Sumo Suggestions - InfernoImmortal - 05-12-2012

Here's a couple of suggestions for Sumo.
Since everyday there are more and more people camping the game is losing all fun, to prevent that, you could make people get 25 health if they successfully knock someone over or kill someone.
Replace Hardcore points with Hardcore coins.
Instead of doing /stats to see how much hardcore points you have got you could simply look at the money thingy.
/Buy command so people can use the coins for something, here is a list of things you could buy
Spawn next time with a racing car - 10 coins
Spawn next time with a buffalo - 10 coins
Spawn next time with a turismo - 10 coins
Spawn next time with nitro - 15 coins
Spawn next time with a car bomb -15 coins
Spawn next time with a dune - 20 coins
Spawn next time with a monster truck - 20 coins
Always spawn with nitro - 100 coins (on all maps with all vehicles.. that ain't helicopters)
and stuff similar to this.
That's it for now, tell me what do you think of it.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Colangelo. - 05-22-2012

(05-12-2012, 03:06 PM)InfernoImmortal Wrote: Here's a couple of suggestions for Sumo.
Since everyday there are more and more people camping the game is losing all fun, to prevent that, you could make people get 25 health if they successfully knock someone over or kill someone.
Replace Hardcore points with Hardcore coins.
Instead of doing /stats to see how much hardcore points you have got you could simply look at the money thingy.
/Buy command so people can use the coins for something, here is a list of things you could buy
Spawn next time with a racing car - 10 coins
Spawn next time with a buffalo - 10 coins
Spawn next time with a turismo - 10 coins
Spawn next time with nitro - 15 coins
Spawn next time with a car bomb -15 coins
Spawn next time with a dune - 20 coins
Spawn next time with a monster truck - 20 coins
Always spawn with nitro - 100 coins (on all maps with all vehicles.. that ain't helicopters)
and stuff similar to this.
That's it for now, tell me what do you think of it.

I don't know about you, but you can't actully share about their gameplay, in my eyes none of it ruins the 'fun' as you claim it is.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Redirect Left - 05-22-2012

Camping won't be stopped. It's part of the game. You're meant to knock them off and attempt to kill them.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Chazzar - 05-22-2012

3) Make /topstats available to players on server, which will produce a black box with buttons to look at top kills/spawn:win/etc from stats.jservers.info.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Robbe - 06-24-2012

Repairing over 100 percent is just stupid, it was much better before you changed that. On maps where you will be repaired every 60 seconds it's way too easy to win games and nearly impossible for others to kill you. Enabling it on Area 51 wasn't a good idea aswell, everytime the map is played there are 4-6 winners at the end because due to the repairing it's impossible to kill them all.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Redirect Left - 06-24-2012

It has ALWAYS repaired over 100%, it just broke several month ago and was only recently fixed (in 3.9, i think)

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Robbe - 06-24-2012

Whatever, I still think it shouldn't do that because it was better when it has only repaired to 100%.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - [MM]IKKE - 06-24-2012

Map makers can specify MAX_ALLOWED_HEALTH

Maybe a suggestion on that: default it to 125% (cba to calculate the exact value). Now it's:

MAX_ALLOWED_HEALTH = 2500;

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Viggo - 06-25-2012

i agree...with robbe

but as ikke said a default max health allowed, cuz 2500 is way way too much lol

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Dak - 06-25-2012

A separate textdraw entailing the deaths of people, I'll pull up a pic of what I'm getting at, Prison Break had one (and it was quite neat).

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Chazzar - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 03:47 PM)Dak Wrote: A separate textdraw entailing the deaths of people, I'll pull up a pic of what I'm getting at, Prison Break had one (and it was quite neat).
Or give the option of only seeing elimination messages involving you and/or Red/Yellow players.

RE: Sumo Suggestions - Dak - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 04:18 PM)Chazzar Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 03:47 PM)Dak Wrote: A separate textdraw entailing the deaths of people, I'll pull up a pic of what I'm getting at, Prison Break had one (and it was quite neat).
Or give the option of only seeing elimination messages involving you and/or Red/Yellow players.

I still like textdraws.