Sumo Suggestions
There are enough text draws already.
(06-25-2012, 04:49 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: There are enough text draws already.

...annnnnnnd it's gone.
What's gone? o.o
(06-25-2012, 05:31 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: What's gone? o.o

MY IDEA

IS DEAD
o ok
http://imghst.co/2/sa-mp-097.png
In the same window, preferably the top right corner of the window, the total number of achievements earned could be displayed.
[Image: vaz8C.jpg]
[Image: sig.php?name=Chazzar&img=3]
When you muted someone and he quits and come back he should stay muted
Re-suggestion:
Either maximise the health to 100% as suggested above or disable healing if there is less than say 10 people on the server.

When there is 5 people online and someone spawns a SWAT on a 60 sec healing map, its game over unless they're a shit cunt.

(07-14-2012, 02:50 PM)Nexmann Wrote: When you muted someone and he quits and come back he should stay muted

If a person returns a day lated still muted and no admins are online, thats a bit shit.

[Image: dPKf5.png]
Personally, I ban anyone that deliberately mute evades.
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
They should stay muted until a admin is unmuting them, because they will learn about it and dont do the wrong thing anymore.
(07-19-2012, 09:59 PM)Nexmann Wrote: They should stay muted until a admin is unmuting them, because they will learn about it and dont do the wrong thing anymore.

what if the admin goes offline and then there's no admin anymore for some hours?
I have a suggestion.
FIX THE FUCKING BUGS.

oh wait...
[Image: dfail.png]
[Image: Capture-21.png]
Some of our admins already got banned due to another user logging in with their name etc.

A suggestion about requiring login when joining with a registered account has already been denied.

But how about forcing a login when you join with an admin nickname?
How did they get banned? My clone was banned with my name but it did not affect me in any way.
[Image: dPKf5.png]