Sumo Suggestions
can you make the player's mission points double(for a limited time) if that player reports another player for hacking & he gets removed from server as a reward? This won't do a massive advantage, but it might motivate more players to report any hacking activity
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like this suggestion.
It should be made such that if a person who reports a player, consequently leading to their ban, they should be automatically awarded 5 mission points for good behaviour.
That may do impact on existing system where reports help AC bot to trigger ban.
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
Will it encourage people to false /report and get innocent players in danger, just to get some award?
Idk
+1 for the idea.
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
(06-16-2018, 11:41 PM)theman Wrote: I like this suggestion.
It should be made such that if a person who reports a player, consequently leading to their ban, they should be automatically awarded 5 mission points for good behaviour.

Well not like giving mission points because I feel like, that would make it easy, since there are alot of hackers, so probably doubling the points you earn during /mission (for a limited time, let's say 2 hours) would make much more sense
(06-17-2018, 10:59 AM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: Will it encourage people to false /report and get innocent players in danger, just to get some award?
Idk
+1 for the idea.

If i wasn't clear about my suggestion, I meant that if players report a hacking activity & if he gets removed(kicked/banned) by either Anti-Cheat or an Admin, that player should at least be rewarded with double mission points after successfully completing a /mission in game
Kamikadze feauture could be great for killing dumpers and campers.
For example, you won one that feauture in dip, and then you kan kill some tough vehicle by suicide attack.
You press key - car does boom.
(06-18-2018, 08:54 AM)Aiwen Wrote: Kamikadze feauture could be great for killing dumpers and campers.
For example, you won one that feauture in dip, and then you kan kill some tough vehicle by suicide attack.
You press key - car does boom.

Not sure if that is gonna work as suggested, but I might look forward to it,

+1 to idea
That would just lose players, they will completely ragequit when that is used against them. If you want to kamikaze, just run your on fire vehicle into them anyway.
How about a /nos command, just like /flip & /fix we can use /nos command to get nos installed in one of the cars we like, and it could be earnable via /dip
One suggestion for achievement: Player who rates all maps gets ach - name maybe Critic or something
That sounds cool!
[Image: 312c2b756915d00459490346c768c6dc.png]
(06-18-2018, 05:06 PM)RockingKevin Wrote: How about a /nos command, just like /flip & /fix we can use /nos command to get nos installed in one of the cars we like, and it could be earnable via /dip

Premiums get NOS. And depending on the map, vehicles are modded randomly. So I don't think it's needed.
Nearly all maps have random modifications enabled, but its only on street racer & lowrider cars, which if selected get a paintjob and NOS. Each time you get one of these cars, OR a camper, there is a 50% chance of it being modified and kitted out. A campervan will be changed into the mothership if selected.

If you are premium, the chance is 100% (always), but even if you're not premium, there is a 50% chance of getting a modified car if you have any of those vehicles. Adding a command for nos would just take away from premium, which we need to keep good to try and get people to buy it, and keep the server running.
Okay, I've got a few suggestions, they may or may not be good or necessarily possible to implement correctly but they're related to the map rating system.

1. At the end of a map if a player hasn't rated that map, show the dialogue for the map rating (or a variation suited for the end of the map), the player isn't required to submit a rating and the dialog should disappear just prior to the server executing the restart for the next map if no rating is chosen, you should also be able to disable this (not the /rate command manually, just the auto rating features suggested here) in /settings so players have the choice to opt-out should they choose, but should be on by default.

As an alternative/addition to the above (may be less ideal, but still a possible option) is to offer the same screen you would above when a player is dead (after they've spawned at least once that round), though i can see this causing more issues, but the thought also crossed my mind, so here it is, just in case.

Another way would be to type $y or $n at the end of the map if the dialog is not feasible (as long there's a way for it not to conflict with votekicks or use alternate hot texts in place of y and n)

2. An achievement for rating more than 150 indivudual maps, number can vary, perhaps more than one achievement, such as rating master for 50 and mega rating master for 100, bad names, i know but you get the idea. (this may exist already, but i cbf to check)

3. Another silly suggestion that popped up in my head is to give a small chance for a "good" vehicle or some other small bonus such as 0.5% chance for 3 day premium (numbers can be tweaked) or some other reward for rating, though this can only work if the player hasn't rated that map yet, it doesn't apply when a player alters their existing rating, this could also work with /rate.

I thought these (or some/a combination of them) would be a better and more effective way of motivating players to provide map rating data and hopefully in a more consistent manner as it's more convenient and doesn't require players to type (let alone to remember to do so) /rate for every map which frankly is tedious and too manual for most players to bother, especially seeing players have no easy way of knowing that they've rated a map until after typing /rate (could be wrong on this, but this is my understanding)

Obviously the above ideas can be tweaked, or not all of them implemented, but they're just some ideas, but i hope you get the general principle of what I'm trying to explain here, let me know what you think.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]