Sumo Suggestions
/tag
tag someone who's on that vehicle, it helps for "kill a specified vehicle type" mission

/dance
when we are alone on the server, we can execute that command and dance like Cesar Vialpando mission, top score reset every week, if someone join while we dancing, we got forced respawn like after finished a duel
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
I got an idea for a new challenge but not really sure how to explain it, here is what I think

Under every map a new column "King Of The Map" is added along with the king of the map, i.e. player who has won mostly on that specified map,eg RDL won 4 times on LVAP so below it should say "King Of The Map- Redirect_Left" along with owner and map creator info, this adds a new challenge as to become king of the map(new/old) in sumo, if you beat king of the map by getting more wins than king(previous most time winner of the map),let's say 5 wins on same map, gets 10 Points to spend on dip along with "King of the map" title on that map & "Beat the king" achievement, then someone else beats the new king gets same things above,

And if someone manages to get king hold on all maps would get some big special reward/rewards (it's better someone else suggest it).

I feel like this adds a new thing to do in sumo, apart from winning, but I wasn't sure if explained it properly, add more in it, but please consider it as an addition
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like the idea.
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
(07-23-2018, 03:43 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: I like the idea.
Me too. +1
Never ask for win.
Inb4 voodooo has won this map 1000 times

Unfair for new players.
Make a limit - for example, count wins only within the last 30 days
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
(07-24-2018, 04:56 PM)DialUp Wrote: Inb4 voodooo has won this map 1000 times

Unfair for new players.

Although I don't think that any player in sumo has won like 1000 times in a specific map in sumo but still a nice suggestion, keep posting more

Unfair for new players.

I like the idea, but consider something like this as well ^. King of the Map should be a recent title, I'd say make it count the last two weeks.
[Image: Zk1R]
[Image: MbTWe.jpg]
A song about me

Quote:<linuxthefish> we should do something nice for Redirect_Left when he comes back
<linuxthefish> penis's out everyone
(07-24-2018, 07:17 PM)Hiddos Wrote:

Unfair for new players.

I like the idea, but consider something like this as well ^. King of the Map should be a recent title, I'd say make it count the last two weeks.

If that happens we sometimes won't be having a King Of the map on some maps that aren't loaded alot due to not alot of players played there, so I don't think I can agree on that Hiddos

also coming to DialUp point what we can do is make it a fresh start, that means no previous multiple wins on a map will get counted & everyone gets fair chance to be king, but only if player wins the same map at least twice would only gets the King of the map rewards, and if there is gonna be maps where there no multiple winners yet it would show "King of the map- Yet need to be crowned"
What you say Dial?
For example, RoboFly has spent 3 years to beat my duel wins record.
There are about 250 maps in cycle now. It's damn hard for the new player to win specific map several times unless you play sumo 24/7
Old players will have huge advantage.
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
(07-25-2018, 04:23 PM)DialUp Wrote: There are about 250 maps in cycle now.
It's currently about 315
(07-25-2018, 04:23 PM)DialUp Wrote: For example, RoboFly has spent 3 years to beat my duel wins record.
There are about 250 maps in cycle now. It's damn hard for the new player to win specific map several times unless you play sumo 24/7
Old players will have huge advantage.

well TBH that's a risk new players need to take man, its not a small thing, and if we make things easy why would they put time in sumo?

plus i already mentioned about fresh start above, so everyone's win total will count from 0 for this new "King of the Map" thing, old players surely will have advantage, but even though its a game, if new players want to be a king, they have to put time, and if we can do it, why can't they?(please don't give this sobby comment that they have a life, because if they do they wont come in SAMP in 1st place)
I appreciate the idea.
It will start from 0 , and everyone would have the equal chance of being the King of the Map (or whatever).
The only problem we had , was , players playing 24/7 will have greater advantage which, in my opinion is just fine.
You wanna be the King? Then keep on playing. Tongue
This should encourage people to play more, and ehm, try to win and stuff.

But.... Who would like to see Ikexx and Voodoo get all the awards? :3 (I'm not active myself, I do not know if they play 24/7 like they used to , before.)

[ Dodgy ]
We've had this kill system where the player's damage comes from the last object/player they've had contact with for a long time. I think we could improve it a bit, might be a little on the performance intensive side, not sure. But what I had in mind was to reset player's last damage to nobody or environment after x amount of time. Because it's really stupid when people get credit for something they didn't do. So I personally think that 7 - 8 seconds is enough time to reset the last damage the player took (if it was from another player, if it wasn't from a player there's no need to reset it. Cuz the point is to not credit someone who didn't deserve it). This way, only the most recent person, who actually hit you within that time frame would get the kill credit, unlike when if you die minutes later by crashing into something or other stuff.

Dunno if I explained it well or not. Please do ask if anyone has any questions.
I got it , I'mma use a rough language to show what I understood.

I punched Ananya, and after 1 hour , they committed suicide, but server says I killed them...
In reality, after just touching them , I was just running around, doing nothing.

Something like that ^^ ?

[ Dodgy ]
Yep