Sumo Suggestions
(09-27-2017, 07:20 AM)DialUp Wrote: We were trying to keep all players equal, without significant advantage even with premium. That is much more fair rather than forcing new players to loose just because they haven't paid or played too few rounds. Even in equal situation old players have more skills and win more frequently (voodooo) People will join and leave soon because of disappointment. We don't need that.
Imagine voodooo camping somewhere whilst you can't ever reach him because you can't use a trampoline

it and so it is impossible to use at a low rating, I did not offer it, it is already there
(его и так нельзя использовать при низком рейтинге , я не предлагал это, это уже есть)
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
Good afternoon, surely someone has already offered but still ,how about what would make a map with tanks, where everyone plays on tanks with the ability to trelate. this open area will not be campground, I did not test how the shots will affect the tanks, this map will be the top of the kill, rather than the victory over time, although there is also a problem in which a group of people united in a team will destroy others, well, if it is well thought out, then probably there is a solution to these problems and a map of this type can be on the server
I am currently working with a map where you win by kills and not score (i think its still on server, as no one has complained its broke).

The code is already done, it'd just need a new map and tanks adding to it. Tanks will work fine, and will act as normal when shot. However i'm not sure what kind of map would suit a tank vehicle, and offer enough cover and distance where you're instantly killed.
(09-29-2017, 04:45 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: I am currently working with a map where you win by kills and not score (i think its still on server, as no one has complained its broke).

The code is already done, it'd just need a new map and tanks adding to it. Tanks will work fine, and will act as normal when shot. However i'm not sure what kind of map would suit a tank vehicle, and offer enough cover and distance where you're instantly killed.

still there is such a proposal, do not stop the time when the player alone and his nickname is red, because recently there are frequent cases where players can not kill someone, and just go out so that the red player could not win, rejoin after the end of the round
need a map with having only Vortex but to be used where there is only water around
[Image: giphy.gif]
Vortexs are very bad at damaging each other, it'd take ages to kill anyone.
Change the $rating quick string to show your current vehicle rating (Currently shows total rounds played) I'm posting it here as i don't believe this is a bug, just something that was never changed when ratings were re-introduced, who knows, it may motivate players to compete for higher ratings.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
As far as I know, there isn't a $rating hot text to change the string on?

(inb4 i don't know my own script and there is)
Just curiosity,if /vrating and /ratings are showing exact same thing,then whats the difference they show

i mean as far as i used /ratings and /vrating it shows me same thing
[Image: giphy.gif]
I believe both commands behave identically, just two ways of invoking it.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

Yes. /vrating, /rating & /ratings all return the same command.
Several commands have alternatives
/mset, /mapinfo, /minfo & /mapsettings all do the same
/dip, /lucky & /luckydip all do the same
(there are a few others, but those are the first that come to mind).
(10-02-2017, 02:54 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: As far as I know, there isn't a $rating hot text to change the string on?

(inb4 i don't know my own script and there is)
Sooo, any thing on this?
(10-02-2017, 06:26 PM)RAPTOR115X Wrote: I believe both commands behave identically, just two ways of invoking it.

why this, it's just like /minfo and /smap
(10-02-2017, 06:34 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: /smap
100% not a command on Sumo. Not even one of the hidden admin or debug commands.
(10-02-2017, 06:37 PM)Redirect Left Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 06:34 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: /smap
100% not a command on Sumo. Not even one of the hidden admin or debug commands.

maybe I'm a little mistaken, well, there is a second team, the same as / minfo
(10-02-2017, 06:32 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: Sooo, any thing on this?

Like i said, it simply outputs the total rounds played if typed.