Sumo Suggestions
You need a little bit more than just a tutorial to get anything actually nice at the end of it Tongue You also need to know how to expertly place things in a manner that all browsers will understand, which is just tedious.
You should have a front page, +1 to theman's idea! Would be nice to see server-related screens from both threads, a top 50 list and some info for example. Smile
I'd help with it if i could. ^^
Disable firetruck/SWAT repair when the player using them becomes red. These vehicles are very easy to win in and especially SWAT doesn't take any damage, even from hard blows. Moreover, with easy outflow of these vehicles with /dip I think it's better to limit there advantageous nature
(12-13-2017, 12:36 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: You need a little bit more than just a tutorial to get anything actually nice at the end of it Tongue You also need to know how to expertly place things in a manner that all browsers will understand, which is just tedious.

It was more of a joke Tongue I know how CSS can be a bitch.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
There should probably an " /ask " command.
Like, if someone wants to know if the server's lagging.... he'll just type
" /ask Server Lagging? "
The online MOD, Admin can reply by either '/pm'ing him, or by just using another command, something like "/ans" .... ( /ans 'No,server's not lagging' )
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
...or they can just ask in the chat like they usually do?
How about adding the car neon lights as a premium feature in /settings, the neon I'm talking about: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...QRmjdHTKQQ
I don't think it'd have much use, most maps in Sumo are daylight, so they wouldn't be lit most of the time.
I think it'd be cool if added, just like the flashing light, it seems pretty boring in daylight but still people love it! Moreover, we always have option to choose the accessories we want in our vehicle, it wouldn't hurt to increase them :p
(12-21-2017, 05:57 PM)theman Wrote: I think it'd be cool if added, just like the flashing light, it seems pretty boring in daylight but still people love it! Moreover, we always have option to choose the accessories we want in our vehicle, it wouldn't hurt to increase them :p

I think it's a case of finding a balance between fun customising, and just going over the top...
What about a "voting-system" for maps and modes?( by modes i mean maps using something similar to "4x4 vehicles only" "no large vehicles")
Like, just before a map ends, the players will be shown the message
"The Next Will Be
a) ##
b) $$
c) ^^
d) **
" [just can't think up of maps name Tongue]

The players would type /a ( I don't know, maybe /changeA) or /b &/changeB and so on.. to select their desired map...The map with the most votes would be the next.

or maybe even "The next Mode will be
A) Only 4x4 Vehicles
B) No Large Vehicles
C) Barrels
D) Ramps " ( something similar..)

again,the same ''voting system'' will be applied..
So,what do you guys think?

[ Dodgy ]
(12-22-2017, 02:55 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: What about a "voting-system" for maps and modes?( by modes i mean maps using something similar to "4x4 vehicles only" "no large vehicles")
"The Next Will Be
a) ##
b) $$
c) ^^
d) **

The players would type /a ( I don't know, maybe /changeA) or /b &/changeB and so on.. to select their desired map...The map with the most votes would be the next.

A) Only 4x4 Vehicles
B) No Large Vehicles
C) Barrels

Yes, I had a similar idea: if / changemap simply changes the map to the next one, and / rtv starts to vote with a choice, let only the administrator can start it, and player just vote 1-4. this is analogous to voting in counter strike
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
you got it right, xD

CounterStrike has this kind of voting..

[ Dodgy ]
(12-01-2017, 02:02 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: Sweepers, Baggags & Tractors should not be given as a random vehicle to people with excellent rating, they will still be given out in the lucky dip though. As when you remove the bad options from lucky dip, there is only good (obviously) left, which makes it not so much a lucky dip as a good dip, they'd be no risk. If you get one from this, you will still spawn with it.

like what i have reported before, now there's another one, my tractor was swapped with another tractor
[Image: FphOXZe.png]
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
(12-22-2017, 02:55 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: What about a "voting-system" for maps and modes?( by modes i mean maps using something similar to "4x4 vehicles only" "no large vehicles")
"The Next Will Be
a) ##
b) $$
c) ^^
d) **

A) Only 4x4 Vehicles
B) No Large Vehicles
C) Barrels

Voting has been used before (twice), it was removed as people just vote for the coolest sounding name and then bitch when its shit.