Achievement Ideas
We're still on the lookout for more achievement ideas!

Something to consider when making your suggestions, have a look at the list of current achievements (clicky me!) and see if you can make achievements in areas that currently don't have many. For example, nearly 1/5th of all achievements are simply winning in x car, but there's only 5 achievements associated with duels. If it's unlike any other achievement we have and is doable, it's much more likely to be added!
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
We have achievements for winning 50 and 300 duels. Why not have the same achievements for wins? 50 wins "Just Starting". 100 wins "Learning to Play". 250 wins "(something i couldn't think of)". 500 wins "Hot-Diggity Damn!". 1000 wins "Damn Son".
The names are obviously not that good, just pitching the idea, not the names.

Also,
Name of Achievement: Hat-Trick
Difficulty: Medium/Hard
Achievement Info: Get three wins in a row
Professional Anime Waifu
How many maps are in the cicle ATM? (Just to see how hard would be the achievement RDL introduced to get)
[Image: sig.php?name=Summoleer&img=2]
157, however the cycle is entirely random. The only critera is the same map won't play again within the space of 3 other maps.

So if you happen to play at times where the random generator is being a bit of a dick, you might not get any more than 2-5 new maps each time you play, and the more maps you have played, the chance of a new one (that is, one you haven't played rather than an actual 'new' one) begins to drop drastically.
No one has reported any issues with the continual tracker. So i'm going to assume it works fantastically. (/ctdbg, if you see any inconsistencies please report them)

This means we now have more achievement possibilities and more statistic tracking possibilities. The initial and current version tracks the players continuous wins, continuous highest map speed, and continuous maps played. To clarify, continuous is 'in a row', so 2 continuous wins mean they won the last map, and the current map, and 5 means they won the last 5 maps in a row. 'Map speed' is that the played had the fastest vehicle in that round, its a fairly new stat and /stats will say how often you've achieved it to give you an idea of how often you do it, as will IRCs !p, and !top fastest gives the top 5 who do it.

So I need some ideas for achievements based on these, with suitable figures depending on how hard it is to get, and a suitable cleverly titled name for it.
The best ones will probably be for 3 wins in a row, 3 map speed in a row and 5 maps in a row, and then we can work on how easy it is to attain these on if we do more with higher values, or just increase or decrease those values to start with.

In the future, once we've proven it works, i'll add more statistics to the continual tracker, and unlock even more stats and achievement possibilities with it. It's only taken me 8 years, but we can now track statistics over the course of maps, so we can record when people do something X times in a row over maps, so lets make the most of it!
Achievent : Going To Church
How To Get : Win a round with a Romero
Difficulty : Medium-Hard
Call me either Bulletproof either ZeWhiteRabbit,I don't mind.

[Image: qs2qoo.jpg]
Actually, we already have that achievement.
Here's a list of all the achievements we have
http://sumoserv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2218
You can cross reference any ideas you have to check whether they're already there or not.
Professional Anime Waifu
But thanks for the effort, BP! Great to hear (read, in this case) you have some ideas to share with us! But, how PM said, try checking if they aren't already in the server. Keep up with the suggestions tho!
(02-29-2016, 09:10 PM)DMFArranhado98 Wrote: But thanks for the effort, BP! Great to hear (read, in this case) you have some ideas to share with us! But, how PM said, try checking if they aren't already in the server. Keep up with the suggestions tho!

I will try to keep up as much as possible,thanks a lot. Big Grin

Achievement : Goin' Fishing
How to get : Win a round in a Police Predator (Police Boat)
Difficulty : Medium-Hard

There is that map with Police Predators,so this achievement would be kinda cool,I guess.

Supported. Winning in that map isn't an easy task - not at all!
Achievement : Speedstar
How to get : Win a round in a Infernus (the fasest car in the game)
Difficulty : Easy-Medium~easy

Achievement : Racer
How to get : Win a round in a Hotring (any type)

Achievement : Queen
How to get : Win a round in a Regina. (Regina means queen in Romanian).

Achievement : ABC
How to get : Have the luck to Spawn with all 3 different types of Hotring Racer one after another. (I had this luck once.)
Difficulty : Hard
P.S: In GTA San Andreas,I know there are 3 hotrings,if I am wrong,sorry,but that's how I remember.

(03-11-2016, 06:46 PM)Bulletproof Wrote: Achievement : Speedstar
How to get : Win a round in a Infernus (the fasest car in the game)

Achievement : Racer
How to get : Win a round in a Hotring (any type)

Achievement : Queen
How to get : Win a round in a Regina. (Regina means queen in Romanian).
We're trying to avoid winning in x car, as we already have a heap of them and ones in good cars aren't really a challenge.

(03-11-2016, 06:46 PM)Bulletproof Wrote: Achievement : ABC
How to get : Have the luck to Spawn with all 3 different types of Hotring Racer one after another. (I had this luck once.)
Difficulty : Hard
P.S: In GTA San Andreas,I know there are 3 hotrings,if I am wrong,sorry,but that's how I remember.
One after the other is extremely unlikely, though possible. I'll consider an achievement if you get all 3 models (yes there are 3, and all are included in Sumo) in the same round, or look at making some achievement based around using hotrings (maybe speed based?) as we don't have any currently.
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator

All 3 types in one map is highly improbable, meanwhile still plausible. All 3 of them consecutively is about as likely as Scarlett Johansson, Anna Kendrick, Kate Upton and Heidi Klum all coming in my house wearing nothing but aprons and playing super smash bros with me, and what follows doesn't need to be said. So, yeah...
Professional Anime Waifu
Hotring based achievement from Bulletproof's idea:

SVN r2357 (Clicky!)
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator

How about an achievement when you die in the last second before earning a win (Like at 399th sec)?
[Image: sig.php?name=Wagonr401]
[Image: oie_nod20S0HYKDQ.png]
[13:30:45] <SumoA> Server Bot banned Bad_Bot [Reason:Cheat Detected (C:13)]