Sumo Bugs II
I see, dickheads that don't have anything better to do.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
Sumo down again?
(08-31-2017, 06:39 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: It's a SA:MP wide attack that's abusing a glitch in the SA:MP server, it's a case of waiting for the SA:MP dev to fix it, or for the attackers to get bored.
(09-01-2017, 10:01 PM)Redirect Left Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 06:39 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: It's a SA:MP wide attack that's abusing a glitch in the SA:MP server, it's a case of waiting for the SA:MP dev to fix it, or for the attackers to get bored.

Thanks hun, I get it now
rdlBOT attempts to recover the server when possible, but if the attack is still ongoing, it won't recreate it until after its passed, otherwise its just wasting its time and resources, and no one donates enough to pay for the extra bandwidth the attacks use, so when that's occuring it'll be shut down to save money.

Seeing as rdlBOT is hosted on the same server, it can tell its own state and the state of the server and all processes active (or not active) on the serer.
after the latest restart, the server is working (according to #sumo.echo), but nobody can connect to it.
Is that also a result of glitch attack?
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
No way of telling, but probably.
Trace the IP of the DDoSers and forward it to me, and the boys and I will pay a visit to them. The clan is universal

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
They use spoofed IPs, so glwt.
Church of Madness' Z_FALLOFF seems to be broken, in essence people fall into the water and never 'fall off' despite Z_FALLOFF being set well above water level.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

Odd that that glitch would only affect that map, as its the same core, and the Z_FALLOFF appears to be set correctly.
Indeed, i did test the map twice to be sure it wasn't a one-off.

I hope this new /ratings system bug will get solved

[Image: S41kb6Z.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: sa_mp_005.png]
found a bug or not a bug I did not know where to send it, and sent it here.
The thing is, after 5 seconds after death, and the spawn did not happen, but there was a driver on this platform, I entered / unbuig there appeared a car
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
I can send the duel request to player with already pending duel request, which results in duel hijacking.
He thinks he agrees with previous duel request, but then he duels with me.
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.