Sumo Bugs II
Getting the "respawn time doubled" message when getting knocked off by another player...

http://imghst.co/70/5h7znB4L.png
This is due to the wrong LANG define being used in the wrong place, due to the new Russian ready method of displaying strings.
It's been corrected for next update.
[04:15:04] <~Sumo[B]> [ADMIN] The mute upon %s has expired.

string failure...
[Image: output.php]
Interesting. It's all setup correctly, 'format(string,sizeof(string),"14%s",LANG_MUTE_EXPIRED,PlayerName(i));' #define LANG_MUTE_EXPIRED "[ADMIN] The mute upon %s has expired."
Unless Pawn doesn't have the capability to process a string within a string and also the %s within said string.

Which means the entire translation we're doing isn't possible.

Might also be me being blind.
(10-14-2017, 01:52 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: Interesting. It's all setup correctly, 'format(string,sizeof(string),"14%s",LANG_MUTE_EXPIRED,PlayerName(i));' #define LANG_MUTE_EXPIRED "[ADMIN] The mute upon %s has expired."
Unless Pawn doesn't have the capability to process a string within a string and also the %s within said string.

Which means the entire translation we're doing isn't possible.

Might also be me being blind.
In language C/C++ (which is really similar with Pawn) it's not recursive. But you can do that in several steps:

new string[200];
new temp_string[200];
format(temp_string,sizeof(temp_string), LANG_MUTE_EXPIRED, PlayerName(i));
format(string,sizeof(string), "14%s", temp_string);
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
That's going to be a lot of extra effort.
(10-14-2017, 05:30 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: That's going to be a lot of extra effort.

okay, how about this way?
'format(string,sizeof(string),"14" LANG_MUTE_EXPIRED, PlayerName(i));

just use the define as the part of the string, it will be replaced with real string and concatenated during compilation.
you already do the same for TEXT_COLOR thing
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
The server seems to occasionally not change map after the 'win time' is reached by a player, Dead_LIFE and Joe59 have made me aware of the fact it's been happening randomly on occasion on random maps, no specific maps seem to be causing it as replaying a map that was bugged prior is fine when replayed, I don't know if what specific sequence of events are required to trigger it sadly (if there are any).

Here's an example below, first screenshot is Dead_LIFE being eliminated after the win time and the following screenshot is the set win time in /mset from the same round the first screenshot was taken in. (deliberately not embedded due to huge resolution which breaks the forum UI slightly)

http://imghst.co/64/1_1.png

http://imghst.co/65/T2r0Qex4.png
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif]
I'd need to know what map it was trying to change to when this stopped working to see if there is anything there.
Else there is something in the core that is stopping it ending correctly, which will be more of a dick to solve.
(10-16-2017, 07:38 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: I'd need to know what map it was trying to change to when this stopped working to see if there is anything there.
Else there is something in the core that is stopping it ending correctly, which will be more of a dick to solve.

Ballin Also probably "simplicity"

"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
On my phone at the moment, I'll check my chat logs when i get home and confirm what map was after this map in this case.

EDIT: I Restarted the server to resolve the issue, so i don't know if it keeps the cycle is the server is restarted, but if it does, the map that played post restart was "sumoville" most likely after trawling my log files.
My reaction when people type "HACKS" as a reason when reporting someone without being (Even slightly) specific about what mod/cheat they're using.

The Patriot bot gets kicked on the map 'warp' with the server thinking it's a fake SA:MP client, i dare say it affects all bots, If you need a screenshot, let me know.

Addition to the post above, as an example map "Dumper dodge" I do not know about the rest of the cards where there is an NPC but in it a random player took the place of NPC and played dumper and the spawn was the same where the bot
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
Will be related to what RAPTOR said.
/statistics doesn't show whom the top damage belongs to.
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]