Missions
As I just said, R3253 corrects it.
How about a new mission given very rarely to players such as
1-"Win and become MVP in this map to earn 10 Points" i guess this is something gonna make /mission part even more better and fight for win even excited
2-"Kill Player after keeping him alive for 50 seconds for 5 mission points"this one is optional and i don't think its needed
3-Also if possible please increase how many times a player can perform /mission in one map,as for certain i found that we can do max of 4 times(dunno if anyone have done more than that)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thumbs Up 
(04-07-2017, 11:42 PM)RockingKevin Wrote: 2-"Kill Player after keeping him alive for 50 seconds for 5 mission points"this one is optional and i don't think its needed
I don't see how can this idea be optional. I like the idea. It assemblies a little bit the "Save the President/Protect the VIP" gamemode. It'd be interesting to watch it implemented in Sumo, at least for a simple mission (not changing much the essence of the game).
[Image: sig.php?name=Summoleer&img=2]
(04-08-2017, 09:30 AM)DMFArranhado98 Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 11:42 PM)RockingKevin Wrote: 2-"Kill Player after keeping him alive for 50 seconds for 5 mission points"this one is optional and i don't think its needed
I don't see how can this idea be optional. I like the idea. It assemblies a little bit the "Save the President/Protect the VIP" gamemode. It'd be interesting to watch it implemented in Sumo, at least for a simple mission (not changing much the essence of the game).

i don't know i just thought it wont be likable so i said it could be optional,i would love to see this ingame as well
Well... teaming kinda annoys players. But I think a simple mission with that goal would spice things up, make it interesting Smile
[Image: sig.php?name=Summoleer&img=2]
(04-08-2017, 05:48 PM)DMFArranhado98 Wrote: Well... teaming kinda annoys players

[Image: tumblr_npsewveCnk1rta2e8o3_500.gif]
Professional Anime Waifu
(04-08-2017, 05:48 PM)DMFArraenhado98 Wrote: Well... teaming kinda annoys players. But I think a simple mission with that goal would spice things up, make it interesting Smile

Missions are fun, we need more missions!
Feel free to suggest different ones then, if they're doable and simple enough for people to understand how to do it, then it'll probably be done.
Why not put missions like ones which used to help us earn hardcore points, like travellling constantly for 1 min, reaching speed of over 50mp/h for 10 seconds.
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
There is now a page that shows all mission plays, plus fail / pass rate, it's here http://thefoxbox.xyz/missiondata.php

Why do so many people fail MIS_DAMAGE_AMT so often? It's the mission that requies you to cause 1000HP of damage to others within a time limit, currently 90 seconds. I've tested it many times and it works fine, and detects hits + damage correctly, so people are failing it despite it working as intended, any known reasons why? To make it eaiser, the time was increased to 90 from 60 seconds, but still fails horrendously frequently compared to passes.
how about mission like,Gain Speed of 150 in 3 minutes for a mission point?

i can suggest more,unless u have another plan
Just suggest all the ones you have.
(08-31-2017, 12:34 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: There is now a page that shows all mission plays, plus fail / pass rate, it's here http://thefoxbox.xyz/missiondata.php

Why do so many people fail MIS_DAMAGE_AMT so often? It's the mission that requies you to cause 1000HP of damage to others within a time limit, currently 90 seconds. I've tested it many times and it works fine, and detects hits + damage correctly, so people are failing it despite it working as intended, any known reasons why? To make it eaiser, the time was increased to 90 from 60 seconds, but still fails horrendously frequently compared to passes.
This page is still here, and is still showing imbalances in mission success rates.

The damage mission (MIS_DAMAGE_AMT) will now advertise itself as RAMPAGE in bright right, to try encoruaging people to run around like huge annoyances wracking up lots of damage. hopefully that fixes that one.

if you have any other reasons or thoughts on why some missions get failed so often, let me know.

Also still up, is the map data, which shows all map plays and how they ended, they are also now the source of the map rating, which is done ingame with /rate - http://thefoxbox.xyz/mapdata.php
Not many rates yet, but some are slowly getting higher and higher.

Mission outcomes are updated immediately.
Map outcomes are only syncronised once every 24 hours, the ratings of the maps are updated as soon as someone does /rate