Map Alteration Requests II
(11-13-2017, 04:48 AM)theman Wrote: Map : Deadly Cubism
This map isn't made for winning, the mere fact that the objects connecting two sumo rings can contain only one car at a time makes the map impossible to win. So either it should be removed, or made such that reaching specific kills earns you a win.
Not all maps are designed to be won, some are time sinks or kill maps.

All maps have the ability to be won, but some are not designed for it and make it difficult.
Map : Velocity 2
It'd be great if the spikes were removed since most of traveling space is inside the glass tunnel, it's almost inevitable to not have pooped out tyres, with around 10 players, this map creates a chaos as almost all of the players have popped tyres.
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
(11-15-2017, 03:11 PM)theman Wrote: Map : Velocity 2
It'd be great if the spikes were removed since most of traveling space is inside the glass tunnel, it's almost inevitable to not have pooped out tyres, with around 10 players, this map creates a chaos as almost all of the players have popped tyres.

+ I talked about this, it would be nice est to increase the re-charge time of the ability, and to do on equal barrels
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
in the "two cups" maps, players will spawn in the water, probably because of the previously removed sumo ring, which would have been replaced by black circles
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
Yes. The map has been removed from cycle.
My map "Closed Bridges" has non-working falloff detection. No idea why. It was working fine few months ago, I'm sure.
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
(11-18-2017, 12:41 PM)DialUp Wrote: My map "Closed Bridges" has non-working falloff detection. No idea why. It was working fine few months ago, I'm sure.

Code:
stock OnPlayerElimination(playerid,reason,killerid){
    if(TyresBroken[killerid] == true){
        tyrepopkills[killerid]++;
    }
    if(tyrepopkills[killerid] == 3)
    {
        if(achInfo[killerid][ACH_FLAT_OUT] == false)
        {
            AwardAchievement(playerid,ACH_FLAT_OUT,"Flat Out");
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

Code:
[13:34:46] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[13:34:46] [debug]  Accessing element at negative index -2
[13:34:46] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[13:34:46] [debug] #0 000adc98 in OnPlayerElimination (playerid=8, killerid=4, ... <1 argument>) at closedb.pwn:123
[13:34:46] [debug] #1 0001d0bc in public Eliminate (playerid=8, reason=4, reasontext[]=@0x000ed3ac "Non") at C:\Users\Redirect Left\Desktop\Sumo\SC2\maps\include\..\..\script\SumoCore2_upd3.inc:2161
[13:34:46] [debug] #2 00032db4 in public OnPlayerExitVehicle (playerid=8, vehicleid=14) at C:\Users\Redirect Left\Desktop\Sumo\SC2\maps\include\..\..\script\SumoCore2_upd3.inc:3840

The erroneous line is 'AwardAchievement(playerid,ACH_FLAT_OUT,"Flat Out");'
Assumably 'playerid' is being awarded to -2 (which is Environment). I'm not sure if that is a map fault or not.

The error has been resolved. It had no sanity checking for 'killerid'.
(11-20-2017, 02:15 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: The erroneous line is 'AwardAchievement(playerid,ACH_FLAT_OUT,"Flat Out");'
Assumably 'playerid' is being awarded to -2 (which is Environment). I'm not sure if that is a map fault or not.

The error has been resolved. It had no sanity checking for 'killerid'.
It's still occuring
[Image: M674Pm5.jpg]
Map: Cowboy Bill
Bike spot that is unreachable by explosions or any vehicles that could effectively eliminate a smart bike camper.

Either disable bikes, or enable ramps. Would recommend the latter, since currently the map is shit overall, by not allowing proper mobility between its parts. Once you go down to the lower level, you can not come back up.

Attached Files
.jpg   sa-mp-017.jpg (Size: 421.97 KB / Downloads: 11)
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]
Map: Zimzam
some spawn points are on the edge of platform on the second floor (vehicle lands on two wheels), it flips the vehicles
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
Map: I Messed Up.
The map is too small, just like platforms, so what I'd suggestion is reduce map win time to 275 or 250, and remove the ramps, ramps just don't add up, not enough space for jumping around.
(12-03-2017, 12:13 PM)theman Wrote: Map: I Messed Up.
The map is too small, just like platforms, so what I'd suggestion is reduce map win time to 275 or 250, and remove the ramps, ramps just don't add up, not enough space for jumping around.

I've reduced WIN_TIME from 300 to 250 secs. Idk if it will help, if not let me know.
(mapID 594)
Updated on server.

250 seconds is very short though compared to most.
Map: Swimming pool
sometime spawn with car that given by good or excellent rating, that caused insta-fell off
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
I think in all maps with custom loadout, the vehicles given due to very good rating should be disabled, it's either unfair or senseless. For example, in Andromada wars, if you spawn with sandking/flash you will anyhow get eliminated due to 'flying low' and in Dirty Beach map, a flashking against dumpers similarly for Dunes World. It just doesn't make sense.