gay map

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2VjFJm7p0KY.jpg]
[Image: AKeEfsP.png]

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
[Image: hfMwlcI.png]

I do not understand what you want to demonstrate with this screenshot
at that time I did not pay attention to your text (I do not understand everything either) I was busy wondering why I did not have respawn while staying under water but after a few seconds this has been corrected
I thought there was a bug but it was not a problem
it was with The map 'barrage' made by NotANumber
I wouldn't concern yourself with it. He's just a huge troll lol.
(07-13-2019, 06:43 PM)Joe59 Wrote: I do not understand what you want to demonstrate with this screenshot
at that time I did not pay attention to your text (I do not understand everything either) I was busy wondering why I did not have respawn while staying under water but after a few seconds this has been corrected

Joe, the F in 'WTF' refers to the word Fuck. You using this word equals to the Dalai Lama having a wank. This is a good thing; there are no saints wearing mawashis

More sumo sessions with me and soon enough I will upgrade you to Joe69

You need to stop the trolling and be a polite person and not make rude references 24/7. Grow up.
(07-14-2019, 02:53 PM)slashCHANCE Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 06:43 PM)Joe59 Wrote: I do not understand what you want to demonstrate with this screenshot

Joe, the F in 'WTF' refers to the word Fuck. You using this word equals to the Dalai Lama having a wank. This is a good thing; there are no saints wearing mawashis

More sumo sessions with me and soon enough I will upgrade you to Joe69

childishness
[Image: os57wft.png]

and this is exactly why you are a troll
La Ra members stronger than ever. hare krishna

[Image: RcN9CAx.png]