Server Dead?
Didn't seem like a ddos. More like its aftermath. Nobody was really lagging anymore, but it seemed to have messed the code with people having trouble respawning and UI on the cars being frozen, but the timer still running on scoreboard. Tried restarting after confirming it's not just on my side.

So is the restart command itself actually broken, or did the server just not get back up due to this ddos starting again at the time of the restart?
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]
"Messed the code" - Everything is precompiled. It can't suddenly mess itself up without being messed up to begin with.
The restart command works fine, however the server does not enjoy going through a restart cycle when 99.9% of all traffic being bombarded at it is completely junk, and the CPU is being extrenuously loaded whilst it calculates complete junk to reply to the junk with.
..... Server's Fine Big Grin . Just Played 3 maps Tongue ( And won none of'em!)
..... xD Good Night guys!
AND BTW , Said ! you don't seem to join the server, I wonder why...
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
(10-22-2017, 04:07 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: AND BTW , Said ! you don't seem to join the server, I wonder why...
Because its annoying and everyone asks me to do shit instead of posting here on the forum like they should.

I also probably won't be on the server this week due to what it says in my signature.
Serverstuck?

What is password?
Disappointed
Fixed. This was due to a plugin not loading for an updated script that needed it.
Server drop?
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
This was due to the server provider having network issues.

https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/status/92...1807713280
is the server offline or my samp error? because it's offline since yesterday night
and one more thing, why i can't connect mibbit? it always says "The connection has timed out"
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
The server is fine and players are playing/were playing at the time of post.
No idea about Mibbit though, you can try using an alternative Nick to check whether it's only your Nick or is it something else.
(11-20-2017, 02:43 PM)glitchnyan Wrote: is the server offline or my samp error? because it's offline since yesterday night
and one more thing, why i can't connect mibbit? it always says "The connection has timed out"

try https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/#irc://chat.irc.tl/#sumo for irc
Server is dead yet again
[Image: giphy.gif]
No it isn't. there are people playing on it right now.

HostName: » The Sumo Server [0.3.7] «
Address: play.sumoserv.com:7777
Players: 6 / 35
Ping: 43
Mode: Sumo v4.7.3 (14/03/18)
Language: Any / All
(03-13-2018, 12:13 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: No it isn't. there are people playing on it right now.

HostName: » The Sumo Server [0.3.7] «
Address: play.sumoserv.com:7777
Players: 6 / 35
Ping: 43
Mode: Sumo v4.7.3 (14/03/18)
Language: Any / All

Yeah noticed,well it was at the moment I posted it,sorry lol
[Image: giphy.gif]