Please someone brief me about this new /ratings system
i am trying to figure it out that what really is this /ratings system,because i make kills,roam around and become Most Traveled Player some times,i even win without camping or at least i get close to win without camping,still my /ratings is not changing so i would really request someone to tell me more about this new system,How it works and if my ratings is low how can i improve it?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Everything you need to know is said on the ratings command. It simply stops people doing undesirable behavior from getting good cars.
If you go to /settings, there is a setting there and it will show you exactly why your rating went up or down at the moment it happens.
It'll also tell you rank changes, but not relevant here (the entire rank system will probably be removed soon, it has no purpose or use).

Thread has also been moved to server discussion, as this is not off topic...
(09-10-2017, 08:23 AM)RockingKevin Wrote: i am trying to figure it out that what really is this /ratings system,because i make kills,roam around and become Most Traveled Player some times,i even win without camping or at least i get close to win without camping,still my /ratings is not changing so i would really request someone to tell me more about this new system,How it works and if my ratings is low how can i improve it?

They means /self , try to type /self to see your rank. If you want to improve your ratings , you have to follow these instructions.

IMPROVING RATINGS

_You have to kill other players alot of times.
_You have to win rounds without camping.
_You have to kill reds.
_If you are red and you need to kill other reds , you must kill them.

These can improve you rates and you will get fast cars.

LOWER RATINGS

_You have to camp
_You have to fall if you got a not fast car like Tractor e.t.c

These can make your rates lower , and getting no fast cars.

I think you understand now kevin Cool
Never ask for win.