Recept Updates (4.4.2 - 4.4.5)
Some recent changes of note
  • Cheats are now awarded more frequently (25%) by /dip - it also is awarded alongside anything else you won, instead of it being an OR situation.
  • Cheats can be used up to 30 seconds before winning, instead of 60.
  • When overtime is declared, all vehicles will start spawning with NOS, and vehicles already spawned get it too (except the people who are red)
  • New duel song; Dunderpatrullen - Rumble Rangers. This song plays on EVEN numbered days only (2nd, 4th, 8th etc), Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai will still play on ODD days.
  • Added $vr to display vehicle rank globally
  • Dead_LIFE has made at least 10 new maps for you all

It's worth checking out the new duel song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hZL2MgpoSQ, its pretty funky!
All players, especially admins, are suggested to look at the server updates list at least one every 4-5 days to see latest updates, its at http://sumoserv.com/svn_out/
Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai - Unexpectedly, I play without music, using my player and did not know this, diaUp offered this music?)
and what will give the rating of the car, it's the same $ v
I still wanted to ask some of my maps need small footprints, I did not want to bother you with this every time, how to be? of course the cards are playable and it does not affect much, but I would like to fix it
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
Sumoserv.com/maps: log in and press 'Edit past maps' on the left top. Be sure you know what you are doing.
(10-03-2017, 03:36 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai - Unexpectedly, I play without music, using my player and did not know this, diaUp offered this music?)
No. That song has been used for many many years.
(10-03-2017, 03:36 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: and what will give the rating of the car, it's the same $ v
This is now fixed
Map updates that are probably not worth making a new thread for Smile

Map: Let It Slide
  • Reduced the length of mini slides by ~35%, making them way easier to cross casually.
  • Adjusted all the previously haphazardly set slide width values (varying from 1.2 to 1.9) to a fixed 1.5.
  • Balanced the pre-slide guidelines to be more balanced in length on both sides of every slide.
  • Adjusted the ring placements to be more in line with each other.
  • Fixed other badly aligned objects that could've been causing unexpected bumps.
  • Added pathways from the top-middle ring to the outer lower rings for easier map mobility, accompanied by a long slide on each path for bored players or just for showing off.
  • Added some VERY long slides between the corners of the map, for those who may want some real challenge, or to get rid of a persistent chaser in a risky but definite way.
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]