Poll: Should this be implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Disable admin domination awards.
Hello,
As the title suggests, I'd like that the admin domination awards be removed. Reason is simple, this discourages admins from killing dumpers and other good vehicles. Moreover, admins are not supposed to be targeted and in turn be giving rewards for being targeted, they are more experienced and skilled than normal players, but that doesn't mean we should reward people who hunt them.

In place of admin domination, people should be given rewards for killing High Valued Targets, that is red players and yellow players.
If in one spawn someone kills three yellows then they can be given good cars like flash/Turismo/buffalo and for killing 2 red players monsters/dune/dumpers can be awarded.
Before saying this is easy with dumpers, we should realise that even now hunting admins with dumpers is easy and is rewarded for not much effort.

Hope you like my suggestion!
Feedback is appreciated.
(12-06-2017, 01:12 PM)theman Wrote: Hello,
As the title suggests, I'd like that the admin domination awards be removed. Reason is simple, this discourages admins from killing dumpers and other good vehicles. Moreover, admins are not supposed to be targeted and in turn be giving rewards for being targeted, they are more experienced and skilled than normal players, but that doesn't mean we should reward people who hunt them.

In place of admin domination, people should be given rewards for killing High Valued Targets, that is red players and yellow players.
If in one spawn someone kills three yellows then they can be given good cars like flash/Turismo/buffalo and for killing 2 red players monsters/dune/dumpers can be awarded.
Before saying this is easy with dumpers, we should realise that even now hunting admins with dumpers is easy and is rewarded for not much effort.

Hope you like my suggestion!
Feedback is appreciated.

Aw yes! You remember when this annoyed me? I gave up on going after dumpers because you'd just get more and more and more, and nowadays I just don't bother because I know they'll get a good car simply because we are trying to kill them, so I fully support this and I also agree with your new suggestion.
+1

With a dumper you can kill so many players easily, and admins aren't excluded so that makes for extremely easy "admin domination".
If this is removed, the entire domination system would also be removed.

It's pretty much the only reason the entire system exists, to force admins to be part of the game and not sit in a corner spectating 24/7.
(12-06-2017, 05:38 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: If this is removed, the entire domination system would also be removed.

It's pretty much the only reason the entire system exists, to force admins to be part of the game and not sit in a corner spectating 24/7.

If that's the case then certain amendment I will suggest for change in current system. If player who is dominating an admin has Dumper/Dune/Monster then they should not be awarded with a Dumper! Perhaps a sandking/flash is enough.
(12-06-2017, 06:22 PM)theman Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 05:38 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: If this is removed, the entire domination system would also be removed.

If that's the case then certain amendment I will suggest for change in current system. If player who is dominating an admin has Dumper/Dune/Monster then they should not be awarded with a Dumper! Perhaps a sandking/flash is enough.

just remove from the award such machines as dumper \ dune \ monster
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"