Sumo Annual Awards.
I'm proud to announce the results of the votes casted by our community in these awards, a hearty thanks to everyone who replied!
The number against the name of the player will denote the number of votes specified player got.

Category: Players in game.

1). Best Camper - Vodoooo/ Glitchy(4)
2). Best Teamer - Vodoooo/ Glitchy(9)
3). Best Killer - Glitchnyan(4)
4). Best Suicider - theman (3)
5). Best Dodger/Evader - This category had a tie with 3 people getting 2 votes each! Miguel_ARCNGL, KILLER_MASTER and The_Punisher
6). Drunk driver - Joe59(5)
7). Best driver - Miguel_ARCNGL(3)
8). Best Lagpitter - Glitchnyan(4)
9). Newbie - Again a draw amongst three players each getting 2 votes. Redirect_Left, SugarMommy and tran34
10). Most active - The_Punisher(5) although counting vodoooo voting himself would've given him 5 votes as well.

Category: Player Behaviour.

1). Most talkative - RoOsTeRKiNg(5)
2). Most Annoying - Vodoooo/Glitchy(4)
3). Lamest person - Draw between RoOsTeRKiNg and Vodoooo with 4 votes each.
4). Biggest Troller - KWAC(4)
5). Silent - Joe59(8)
6). Angriest - Dead_LIFE(5)
7). Saltiest - Bonez (5)
8). Nerdiest - Redirect_Left(3)
9). Helpful - A tie between SugarMommy and Timid with 2 votes each, however counting Timid's vote for himself gives him 3 votes.
10). Respectful - Timid(3)
11). Newbie-est - SugarMommy and Tran34 tied with 2 votes each.
12). Best player in general - Miguel_ARCNGL(5)

Category: Admins

1). Most active - SugarMommy (8)
2). Most helpful - Johnny (4)
3). Most respectful - Johnny(4)
4). Abuser( in terms of admin powers) - Redirect_Left(4)
5). The Evader catcher - Polak(7)
6). Most talkative - SugarMommy (7)
7). Best admin in general - This was hard one since Polak got 2 separate votes, while Timid and DialUp got 2 votes, out of which one was from same person, that is KILER_MASTER. However Timid voted for himself, so we can consider this as a draw between DialUp and Polak with 2 votes each.

Category: Maps.

1). Best map - Draw between Scam Map, The Farm and Air Pressure with 2 votes each.
2). Worst map - Disco Inferno (2)
3). Best concept of map - Jupiter Island (3)
4). Best mapper - Redirect_Left(3)
5). Worst Mapper - Dead_LIFE(7) and Vodoooo(6).
What's their award..?
(12-27-2017, 08:13 PM)Sixty Wrote: What's their award..?

voodoo? for his "Best Team - Voodoo / Glitchy (9)" I would give the removal of the account
this is a violation of the rules of fair play
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
(12-27-2017, 08:50 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:

voodoo? for his "Best Team - Voodoo / Glitchy (9)" I would give the removal of the account

You should reduce your salt intake. Can lead to gout.
(12-27-2017, 09:39 PM)Sixty Wrote:

I'm not that kind, but the people around me, I'm very kind, but not with everyone, I'm not going to compliment this Hindu calmly violating the rules and will be calm when he incurs punishment.
I'm for honest, and fair game, which in sumo lately I do not see.
(12-27-2017, 09:54 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:

I'm not that kind, but the people around me, I'm very kind, but not with everyone, I'm not going to compliment this Hindu calmly violating the rules and will be calm when he incurs punishment

What.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7655534]
(12-27-2017, 09:55 PM)Sixty Wrote:

I'm not that kind, but the people around me, I'm very kind, but not with everyone, I'm not going to compliment this Hindu calmly violating the rules and will be calm when he incurs punishment

What.

such as Voodoo, Punisher, Sugar. each of them has something for which they can easily be banned, but I can not provide proof in view of bad equipment, and others do not need .
(12-27-2017, 10:00 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 09:55 PM)Sixty Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 08:50 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: voodoo? for his "Best Team - Voodoo / Glitchy (9)" I would give the removal of the account

What.

such as Voodoo, Punisher, Sugar. each of them has something for which they can easily be banned, but I can not provide proof in view of bad equipment, and others do not need .

Teaming is not against the rules, no proof of a violation of fair play, so until you have proof, put this argument in the bin.
(12-27-2017, 10:02 PM)Sixty Wrote: Teaming is not against the rules, no proof of a violation of fair play, so until you have proof, put this argument in the bin.

say, this RDL, which forbade the entire clan TT, and deleting accounts. it works selectively I suppose.
and this is not the place to talk about it. and it makes no sense to talk about it, it will not lead to anything.
(12-27-2017, 10:08 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 10:02 PM)Sixty Wrote: Teaming is not against the rules, no proof of a violation of fair play, so until you have proof, put this argument in the bin.

say, this RDL, which forbade the entire clan TT, and deleting accounts. it works selectively I suppose.
and this is not the place to talk about it. and it makes no sense to talk about it, it will not lead to anything.

If you have such an issue, contact a lead admin directly. Quit bitching, either stay, play with those who do, or /q permanently.
DeadLIFE just loves mentioning Hindus/Voodoo everywhere! Jesus!
When you don't know anything about the religion, why do you speak, bruh?
If a guy's teaming,breaking the fair-play rules(whatever!) just , blame HIM! and I don't think there's a need to blame the religion of the person....
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
(12-28-2017, 04:51 AM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: DeadLIFE just loves mentioning Hindus/Voodoo everywhere! Jesus!
When you don't know anything about the religion, why do you speak, bruh?
If a guy's teaming,breaking the fair-play rules(whatever!) just , blame HIM! and I don't think there's a need to blame the religion of the person....

I have never accused anyone of a religion. Voodoo - this is his first nickname, I'm not going to call him otherwise, introducing other people into confusion!
I just wonder when are you going to stop crying about teaming. You had created a thread about it. Just stop spoiling all the threads like this.
The Bird of Hermes is my name, eat my wings to keep me tame.
(12-28-2017, 09:14 AM)KILLER_MASTER Wrote: I just wonder when are you going to stop crying about teaming. You had created a thread about it. Just stop spoiling all the threads like this.

Amen to that. Forum became toxic because of that bullshit.

Edit: I actually wanted to reply to thank for my awards! <3