theman_ attempting to change opinion of others
Your (server) name: Sixty
Person complaining about: theman_
Type of Complaint:Behaviour
Witnesses: N/A
Admin previously spoken to (if any): SugarMommy (however this could be seen as favouritism)
Complaint: As some may of seen there has been some dispute between SugarMommy and theman_ recently, to which I admit I got involved to some extent. However this evening I received messages from theman_ via the IRC which appear to be an attempt to change my personal opinion of SugarMommy to his benefit. I'll attach all screenshots of the messages that have been sent to me so all admins can make up their decision.                    

/edit/ Okay attachments aren't in the right order, I believe it's 4.3.2.1.5 but you get the general idea..
Tbh he's already sent dead_LIFE and Timid private messages about me, who knows who else.
It's pretty sad to see.
This thread excites me.

I might have to smack a bitch down.
(12-11-2017, 06:43 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: This thread excites me.

I might have to smack a bitch down.

Does that mean I need to give the paddle back...?
Well, I stand by each word I said, and even timid and Dead_LIFE can show their PM's nothing was what I shouldn't have said. Moreover, the PM to dead was more about him leaving rather than against SugarMommy. And, to Timid, just to tell him to tell SugarMommy to be more calm. You can ask them both, there's no reason for you to believe me.
If theman demands a trial by combat I volunteer to be his red viper

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
this type of behaviour is not tolerable
Why the fuck are you commenting on a thread from TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN. Do I need to slap you and send you back to school to learn how to tell what the date is?
(12-11-2017, 09:08 PM)slashCHANCE Wrote: If theman demands a trial by combat I volunteer to be his red viper

bring your best fighter, rdl. i shall clear theman's name

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
Why the fuck do you keep on replying on posts that are 1+ years old dude, its cringy.
[Image: sig.php?name=Cent&img=3]