Ramp abuse Urieel715
01-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Ramp abuse Urieel715
Your (server) name:Dead_LIFE
Person complaining about:Urieel715,Glitchy
Type of Complaint: Behaviour
Witnesses:Dirty_beatch, The_Punisher
Admin previously spoken to (if any):No
Complaint:The player repeatedly warned that you can not use the ramp to lock / damage. but he continued to do so, if he was not fined, I will also begin to do it, because in other cases the players using the ramp have the superiority over me.
http://skrinshoter.ru/s/060118/P96cpGhj
http://skrinshoter.ru/s/060118/Hq7vb5Bs
on this screenshot you can not see who did it, but I assure that it was Urieel715
http://skrinshoter.ru/s/060118/HVfwTwfW
theman could provide video evidence, but will not do so since the glitches are his ally.

"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Ramp abuse Urieel715
From your screens it's hard to see much in the way of ramp abuse, other than in one, and at the same time it's also hard to see how actually spawned the ramp.
'if he was not fined, I will also begin to do it, because in other cases the players using the ramp have the superiority over me.'
You have to realise that admins are not always online, and as such can't see every last little thing that goes on, however when it is seen, action will be taken. The same goes for if you are to be seen spawning ramps in an unfair manner, action will be taken.

<3

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
01-06-2018, 06:57 PM
It's clear how this works, goodbye. I'm not going to help you anymore, I understood how you work.

"Good job" admins.
01-06-2018, 07:06 PM
(01-06-2018 06:57 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:  It's clear how this works, goodbye. I'm not going to help you anymore, I understood how you work.

We work by what we can visually see for ourselves, I've said my opinion on your screenshots, and if I was in game at the time and I saw what you say was happening, I'd of took action.

<3

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
01-06-2018, 07:12 PM
(01-06-2018 07:06 PM)Sixty Wrote:  
(01-06-2018 06:57 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:  It's clear how this works, goodbye. I'm not going to help you anymore, I understood how you work.

We work by what we can visually see for ourselves, I've said my opinion on your screenshots, and if I was in game at the time and I saw what you say was happening, I'd of took action.

I'm telling you. I realized how this works, the admin goes to his account, and all who violate anything either stop cheating until the administrator does not go away.
"That's a great plan, Walter. That's fuckin' ingenious, if I understand it correctly. It's a Swiss fuckin' watch."

"Good job" admins.
01-06-2018, 07:18 PM
You need to start using video. Screenshots do not prove much, as there no context to them to prove they occured within the scope of what you claim.

[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
01-06-2018, 07:25 PM
(01-06-2018 07:18 PM)Redirect Left Wrote:  You need to start using video. Screenshots do not prove much, as there no context to them to prove they occured within the scope of what you claim.

in the place where the ramp was made and in those maps there was nowhere to jump to them.!!!

"Good job" admins.
01-07-2018, 05:56 AM
Dead_LIFE, let theoretically say that I went online and typed my admin ban command on glitchys account based on your shitty proof of just plain images and your word. These are a few things that WOULD happen:

Voodoo, would now complain about something that you did.
I would be forced to /ban your account taking in all of voodoos shitty image proof and his word.
The argument between you two would continue to go on and on...
It would get to the point where you're both permanently banned.

With that said, I suggest you STOP complaining about voodoo, without having proper video evidence with enough length in the beginning and the ending. You are on the thinnest ice from being permanently banned then any of them. You. Need. To. Stop...

Why do you have such a grudge over voodoo? Stop being so childish and play the game; stop bringing your toxic immaturity to this server. I've had just about enough of it as has everybody else.
01-07-2018, 06:27 AM
Here's a script for a week, I use ramps as before to block them, and do damage, you can banned now for me or wait for a video proof from theman (it will be he who will bring it) I'm not going to play to the detriment of myself, and limit yourself only because some indian can use the ramp and be impunity because of that

"Good job" admins.
01-07-2018, 05:29 PM
(01-07-2018 06:27 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:  Here's a script for a week, I use ramps as before to block them, and do damage, you can banned now for me or wait for a video proof from theman (it will be he who will bring it) I'm not going to play to the detriment of myself, and limit yourself only because some Hindu can use the ramp and be impunity because of that

Now! You are just TICKING ME OFF.
Why Do you always MENTION THE WORD "HINDU" in each of your "COMPLAINT"?
I don't think there's any problem with being a HINDU.
Does anyone call you " Look! There's a Russian Camping"? NO!
We just call you By YOUR NAME. " YES, DEADLIFE's CAMPING " ....
Just Don't include the religion, the country in middle of your ''complaints" .
I probably told you that before, and I'm telling it to you again, "Please , Don't involve the religion, country , in your reports/complaints"~ As I'm having a problem with that.
GOOD NIGHT.

I---h- -o-p- e --- C- h- e- s- t- e- r- '- s- -- h- a- v- i- n- g- - - f- u- n- -- t- o- o- - ,- - e- h- ?
01-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Hi Russian Dead_LIFE, just wanted you to know that I am an inactive HINDU. Have a peaceful day ahead and don't let teamers ruin your blood pressure.