Rank
Hi RDL, fix pls that "rating"
i stay for write to chat and -52 rank, 5 sec RLY?? SRSLY???
19.02.02 > +40
19.05.06 > -52
= 5 sec wtf Dodgy

Watch video - https://youtu.be/-Go0fGsloKI

[Image: BDDgK.png]
These don't work in the way you seem to think they work.

For every second you are not moving, a tick is added to your camping total. When this reaches 35 (indicating you were still for 35 seconds), you lose 7% of your current vR. At 60 seconds you lose another 15% of your current vR. This does not work consecutively, unlike the constant moving.

You can camp for 34 seconds, then move for 90 seconds and get the rank up, and next time you stop moving, nearly instantly lose 7 or 15% because of the not moving you did earlier.
Just impossible talk (communication) on chat becouse drop raiting - it is the most triggered
I've not tripped it when typing, but I type fast and I don't stop the car before starting to type. I find a straight bit of forward road so i won't fall off whilst both moving and typing.
Wat?
But yea, I do agree RDL has a godly typing-speed..

And the above explanation , just makes it clear , why I have 0 rating (again)
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
if you decide to continue the destroy rating, I think it's worth removing about the rating of the something that greatly affects the game, such as a springboard, since sometimes it is impossible to kill the same camper without it, because without a rating you can not put it, but with such a new introduction to the players will often be on low rating.
The lack of the possibility to put a springboard may interfere with the free movement of the map

Also this new system is very racist, since people who write badly on english will need more time
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
(03-05-2018, 05:51 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: if you decide to continue the destroy rating, I think it's worth removing about the rating of the something that greatly affects the game, such as a springboard, since sometimes it is impossible to kill the same camper without it, because without a rating you can not put it, but with such a new introduction to the players will often be on low rating.
The lack of the possibility to put a springboard may interfere with the free movement of the map

Also this new system is very racist, since people who write badly on english will need more time

Well, two quick things,
1). Try to type when you're dead and spectating others, this will easily prevent any fall in rating. Or perhaps type when moving, isn't that hard, and most players do it too, or when you're intentionally camping you can chat all you want.
2). The only point of rating preventing 'springboard' or the ramp to spawn for players with low rating is that they refrain from camping, so what you're telling is quite the opposite since if people who have low rating(usually campers) wanted to kill campers, they're usually having large enough rating to be able to spawn ramps.
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
because of this introduction, the player has no right to stop at all,
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
(03-05-2018, 04:42 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: These don't work in the way you seem to think they work.

For every second you are not moving, a tick is added to your camping total. When this reaches 35 (indicating you were still for 35 seconds), you lose 7% of your current vR. At 60 seconds you lose another 15% of your current vR. This does not work consecutively, unlike the constant moving.

You can camp for 34 seconds, then move for 90 seconds and get the rank up, and next time you stop moving, nearly instantly lose 7 or 15% because of the not moving you did earlier.

I don't mind getting the small camping penalty while chatting or doing admin stuff. The bigger problem is that if you trigger it EVEN ONCE and later win that map, you get hit with the -450 (won with too much camping), which is extremely harsh for non-premiums. By this logic, if during up to the the 900 seconds of the map you spend at least 35 seconds stuck/chatting, you get your perfect rating destroyed by half. Shouldn't that trigger only if you get the camp warning like 3 times, or even better only if at least half of your spawn was recorded camping?
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]
(03-05-2018, 07:45 PM)DeivuxxX Wrote: The bigger problem is that if you trigger it EVEN ONCE and later win that map, you get hit with the -450
That also doesn't work like that.
The end hit for camping is if you were currently camping, or camping very close to the win time. It's unrelated to the previous camping ticks.

It's also not -450 (Unless your vR before that was exactly 1000). That specific vR hit is -45% of your current vR total.
Question what will happen if i camp/stay in the same area for close to 25 seconds but move after that,and win,will it count my win With Excessive Camping or not?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-10-2018, 08:31 PM)RockingKevin Wrote: Question what will happen if i camp/stay in the same area for close to 25 seconds but move after that,and win,will it count my win With Excessive Camping or not?
If you are moving at the time of your win, then probably not.
Oh oh ! I have another *great* Idea.
What if ... the Rating we earn, throughout the map , will be awarded to us, at the time we win?

Like :-
I earned 200 Rating From Running
10 Rating From Killing
50(I forgot the rating , for mission Tongue) From Missions
+ 10(whatever) For Dominating
- 80 For Being Dominated
- 100(forgot) For Excess Camping
At the time I win, I'll get 100 Win Bonus + 90 Rating.. So, ya , during the map , I earned 270 rating, and reduced, 180 rating.At the end , I earned 190 rating , so , in total I earned 90+190= 280 Rating...
In simple words :- What you sow is what you reap. Big Grin
( and ya, dont forget the MostTravelledUser, and MostKills etc, but thats a different topic, I wont mention it here)

So , what do you think?

[ Dodgy ]
If it awards it all at the end in one go, it'd cause a lot of spam when it was telling you why for each increment and decrement.
Or .Maybe, it won't tell us "why" the increment or decrement has taken place, and will show 'Your final rating of this round is 277' or something like that..
If you win with camping, you'll get less rating, but if you kill, or run, to win, you'll get more rating... As of now, I won with camping and my rating didn't go down... (I only won once, therefore, I don't know much about this..)

[ Dodgy ]