Premium Specifics
Rainbow 
So here is a list of exactly what premium does, and who it affects. As there is no up to date list of the current set of features offered to those who purchase premium. Hopefully, knowing the specifics will encourage more to donate, as for the price, you are getting a lot of little extras.
Admins are given a few minor features that double as a premium offering.
Its also worth noting, and made obvious in the table, that 'free premium' days do not enable everything.

The most important thing to remember, is to not be harsh to those with premium. Despite what they're doing with it, they have contributed to the upkeep of the server, and if you're not premium, then you haven't done that.

Description Paid Free Admin+
5 second respawn
All vehicles NOS & modifications where possible
Custom V tag
Different text color^
Reduced cooldown for switchcar & savecar
No mission cooldown after a failed mission
Ramp & barrel cooldown of 5 seconds, not 20
vRank never goes below 500
No max points limits
Lower cooldown for lucky dip usage
Ping kick immunity
Double votes for map changing & extend
Lower cooldown for changemap & extend
Lower duel cooldowns
Higher repairs
Rainbow color changing
Can set specific vehicle colors and mod their wheels
Can select a favorite vehicle type which spawns more often for them
Can set vanity plates
Can change their name & keep stats
Higher chance of getting a dumper when killing a dumper
Wider choice of vehicle objects
Higher repairs
When your premium expires, everything is disabled, and some things, like colors, may get reset to default if you had changed them.

^ If you are also an admin, a special option will appear on /settings that is only visible if this possibility occurs, you can switch between premium & admin colors, option 'Z'
+ Admins are level 2 or 3, trusted not required for these.
If this is the case, then a player with a high ping will not kick, it's not like I forgot to turn off the torrent recently, and my ping was higher, the text appeared in the chat about it, I successfully disconnected the torrent and I do not know how it would end .
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
(03-06-2018, 08:06 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: If this is the case, then a player with a high ping will not kick, it's not like I forgot to turn off the torrent recently, and my ping was higher, the text appeared in the chat about it, I successfully disconnected the torrent and I do not know how it would end .

There's only two interpretations of what dead_life said,
Either he means that even with premium he got kicked for high ping, if so then be sure to go to bug reports section.
Otherwise, what he means is that players can intentionally use torrents and other such factors to enhance their ping and with ping immunity they won't be killable nor would be kicked, well this is against the PLAY FAIR rule intentionally, so anyone caught doing this would be accordingly punished.
Anywho, thanks for the list Redirect!
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
(03-06-2018, 11:36 AM)theman Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 08:06 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: If this is the case, then a player with a high ping will not kick, it's not like I forgot to turn off the torrent recently, and my ping was higher, the text appeared in the chat about it, I successfully disconnected the torrent and I do not know how it would end .

There's only two interpretations of what dead_life said,
Either he means that even with premium he got kicked for high ping, if so then be sure to go to bug reports section.
Otherwise, what he means is that players can intentionally use torrents and other such factors to enhance their ping and with ping immunity they won't be killable nor would be kicked, well this is against the PLAY FAIR rule intentionally, so anyone caught doing this would be accordingly punished.
Anywho, thanks for the list Redirect!

first
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
(03-06-2018, 06:51 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: When your premium expires, everything is disabled, and some things, like colors, may get reset to default if you had changed them.

^ If you are also an admin, a special option will appear on /settings that is only visible if this possibility occurs, you can switch between premium & admin colors, option 'Z'
+ Admins are level 2 or 3, trusted not required for these.

My premium expired and I was using the blue text for premiums before it, but even after the expiration of premium it still appears blue in chat.
I tried using /settings - Z but it says I need to be premium in order to change it again, even though it already is blue.
So, my chat text is stuck at blue colour even when premium has expired and it doesn't get reverted to pink.
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum