New Object,Wall Spawn
OK we know that Spike Idea didn't went well,although I still dunno actually why its removed though. Anyways I am thinking of something different,spawning a wall/barricade (temporary wall/barricade with despawn time same of ramps) behind us preventing players behind us to spin out and kill his health(especially when his health is 10% or lower). Now what that should be,well it could be any wall/barricade that is big enough to stop any vehicle following us.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 To the idea. It will (maybe) encourage players to increase their rating , as they won't be able to use the wall.
Quite similar to the wall, I had an idea of "back ramp".
Well,it is the Ramp that is Meant to be " misused " ,I.e , it spawns behind the user, to send the chaser(s) flying.
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
(03-09-2018, 12:11 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: +1 To the idea. It will (maybe) encourage players to increase their rating , as they won't be able to use the wall.
Quite similar to the wall, I had an idea of "back ramp".
Well,it is the Ramp that is Meant to be " misused " ,I.e , it spawns behind the user, to send the chaser(s) flying.

Well ramp behind is surely a great and really interesting idea as well but uuh as you said "Misused" anyway here is a image for the Barricade you can use [Image: lM7Tryc.jpg]
It could be an option if the spawned object would break when you ram it, like a fence or something.
This will have the same issue that spikes did, people not understanding what is / has happened.
(03-09-2018, 02:47 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: This will have the same issue that spikes did, people not understanding what is / has happened.

Actually, the problem with spikes was sometimes when people placed it, it wasn't visible to other players and they'd randomly pop out their tyres. Yeah, no one reported that too.
But, the fence would be less annoying, if it is breakable like using a wooden fence, so +1 for this.
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
(03-09-2018, 02:47 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: This will have the same issue that spikes did, people not understanding what is / has happened.

If you create this the same way you made Ramps(just backwards) I don't think its gonna be having any issue,rest is up to you

(03-09-2018, 02:20 PM)Johnny Wrote: It could be an option if the spawned object would break when you ram it, like a fence or something.

How about different map has different wall spawn behind,some have fence,some Barricade etc

The problem with the spikes was that the players just constantly drove on flat tires, while the spikes disappeared only visually, but continued to drop, so the spikes could be made too often, which was also a problem, the same spikes that needed to be done on large maps,

as I said in the game, since that's my idea, this ability should have a large recharge than the ramp

Such abilities as thorns and obstacles should not have a flood effect

in general, I believe that if you return the spikes, they should not be lowered during the whole time. Wait, I remembered another thought that you can do something slippery like butter, I know how to solve it, you can make the spikes lower the wheels for a short time 1-3 sec
Will the penetration of the wheels for a short time have an effect on the machine?
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
(03-09-2018, 04:11 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:
as I said in the game, since that's my idea, this ability should have a large recharge than the ramp

what do you mean by that HuhHuh
He suggested some "oil" thing, which would cause the other cars to 'slip'..
But , as you know, it's nearly (or completely) impossible in SAMP, as there's not a texture for this stuff.. (Maybe it is ,as we can now,insert textures.. But still.. Adding an ingame object, would be better.. So , the wall,breakable barricade, or Maybe even ramps, are a good idea.)

[ Dodgy ]
(03-09-2018, 05:48 PM)RockingKevin Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:11 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:

Yesterday I talked about it with Dial up.
unfortunately it was in Russian and in logs the Cyrillic is not displayed correctly , in any case you were then with us, it's strange that it coincided
"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"
Cyrillic? I think that's some sort of language, or script.
Did you talk to Dialup? What was his reply?
+
Breakable barricades seems better, idk why... Maybe it won't cause the vehicles to "bug"..
I mean, sometimes ,when we lag, and use ramps, we get stuck in the ramp..
So.. If the chaser is in a really good speed, and we spawn the " wall " there's a possibility, that they'll get stuck..
Hmm
According to me,in the case of breakable barricades, this won't happen, as the players will be able to break it, if they have a good speed.

[ Dodgy ]
(03-09-2018, 07:44 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:11 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: as I said in the game, since that's my idea, this ability should have a large recharge than the ramp

unfortunately it was in Russian and in logs the Cyrillic is not displayed correctly , in any case you were then with us, it's strange that it coincided
He means to say that the cool down for the barricades/fences should be higher than as compared to that of the ramps.

You're welcome for the translation :p
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
(03-10-2018, 04:24 AM)theman Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 07:44 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:11 PM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: as I said in the game, since that's my idea, this ability should have a large recharge than the ramp

He means to say that the cool down for the barricades/fences should be higher than as compared to that of the ramps.

You're welcome for the translation :p

Either way I can guarantee that its gonna be fun to have something like Barricade or a Wall Spawn Behind,so I think its not a bad idea to have it in Sumo I think