Idea: Daily Tasks
Sumo Daily Tasks, something I jotted down on my phone last night whilst trying to sleep. All my ideas come when I'm trying to sleep, even Sumo did.

Random three of following each day, I'm bot sure if I can make if different for each player per day, or if its easier to just make everyone need to do the same on the same day.

Win a game
Spawn 25 times
Win an achievement
Complete a mission
Play for 20 minutes
Buy a lucky dip

These act as incentives, but also challenge you, such as by completing missions or an achievement. Buying lucky dip will also act as a money burner.

I'm not sure what to do with people who complete the daily task set. Ace vehicle for a long time, award them something of value etc.

They'd reset at 00:00 each day, giving you a full 24 hour time frame to do them in, before the next set of missions are randomly selected.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
That's my idea ffs i suggested this on Sumo Suggestions thread lol,

(09-05-2017, 08:08 AM)RockingKevin Wrote: Missions are something that have given players something else to win besides just winning,making it intresting to play,and i think it is time to make it even better,i suggest Daily Task

The Idea is Each Player(New/Old) will be given 3 Set of mission in each map,they need to complete all 3 missions if they would like to win Mission Points/Cash(if this thing is finally gonna come) eg-X No of Kills,Y No of Hits,Z seconds of being alive.There is not gonna be a time limit for completing these Daily Task no matter when they spawn,But they can have new Daily Task simply by typing /task.And i suggest that since now we are running on $rank basis each player should be given some task based on the $rank they on,Just to make it balanced

Purpose-Now a days coz of /mission cooldown its hard to win anything,because now no one is possibly able to hold on to win something,like even though there are red players,others knock em out so fast that there are alot of times no one is able to win anything,so atleast having no time limits to complete these daily task will make them win something instead of nothing.

That's all i can just imagine for this,Please add more if u feel its not enough,also i have been thinking about Levels for each player,based on their wins,$rank & the sucessful Daily Task Completion(if this thing is really added)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Doesn't matter who's idea it is, but its a good idea indeed.
Hmm free dip points
Rating (cross this one )
Free premium for 3 days - are the most common things coming into my mind.
Special vehicles sound good too..
Flips /Fixes Would be good too...
+1 to the idea, will add something as soon as i get an idea.
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
This looks like a good addition to the server to me.

Some things I'd like to add are, there should be a command, /tasks or /tasklist, which will show a pop up dialogue box just like /top with total tasks for the day, the tasks completed and the time left to complete them.
Completing a certain task should show a dialogue in chat telling other players that player X has done a task, use /task to check out what you need to do for amazing prizes!.
The prizes/incentive could be randomly selected by the server / player like +500 vehicle rating, 15 dip points or 1 hour premium.

One final thing is, I don't think winning an achievement is a doable task for daily based missions since for most people winning an achievement is quite hard, so not having that would still be good.
Hmm, and theman has completed most of achievements , so he can not take the benefit of the tasks
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
If I make it different tasks fo each player. I can easily make it so it doesn't choose some for certain users.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
If that's possible, then the idea seems flawless.
I think we'll need to actually see it in game to test for flaws or add-ons from here on, so I think it's best if it's put on server anytime soon, something to look up to.

Some more tasks that can be added:
1). Kill 6 players in one round
2). Beat a player in a duel.
I think giving away task on the basis of /stats would make sense too, eg. "reach 100 MPH" for those who are new to server, and "reach 190MPH" to the old players,etc.

Its just to make Daily task be balanced amongst players(its optional)

Also some Daily Task suggestions

1)Hit "ABC" (1,,2,,,,,,,5) times before dying.(if he dies before completing this task,it will reset Hit to 0)
2)Reach Speed of X MPH .
3)Pop your wheels and stay alive for y seconds(only for the maps where tire pop happens/if spike strip returns)

(03-22-2018, 08:42 PM)theman Wrote: This looks like a good addition to the server to me.

Some things I'd like to add are, there should be a command, /tasks or /tasklist, which will show a pop up dialogue box just like /top with total tasks for the day, the tasks completed and the time left to complete them.
Completing a certain task should show a dialogue in chat telling other players that player X has done a task, use /task to check out what you need to do for amazing prizes!.

I suggested something same (if you noticed my thread lol)

But I don't think making 5 daily (if you go for per map basis as I suggested above) would make sense, because I think it might take longer to complete, so I think 3 daily takes would do
[Image: giphy.gif]