Duel changes
As of revision 4157, you can now choose a specific vehicle to duel with.

You can do this by using /duel username vehicle - not chosing a vehicle will just make it use the pool of vehicles it was randomly selecting from before.

If it doesn't work, it'll be helpful if you can use debug mode, and post the entire section of the sentences starting with 'duel' or 'duel cmd'. They'll be things like "duel - invalid vehicle chosen" or "duel - valid vehicle chosen!" - there's a few others it'll show too if an error occurs or doesn't. It's just a lot of hooks printing messages at each step to hel pfind any flaws and where it occurs.

There is currently no sanity checking, except that you cannot use a bike for a duel.

Here is an example from me and Lara testing it [clicky me] so it seems to work fine when you use it right. It needs more sanity checking to what you can and cannot use for a duel vehicle. Also, should I count wins and losses when people have selected a specific car?

When a player choses a specific vehicle, it notifies you of this in the chat - if this message doesn't appear, its the usual 'random'.
[Image: !~Hey4yHhZ.png]
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
I tried using it
:-
https://imgur.com/a/wg7iiij
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
yep. that does not actually explain at all what your problem is. You can't just post some images and expect me to know the entire story behind it.
I invited a guy to duel, with the vehicle Rhino - that's the case in the first image

I invited the same guy again, with infernus - that's the case in second image.
Will try testing the cmd again, tomorrow.

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
So... are you reporting there is a bug, or it works fine? You've still not been specific.
Working super fine now..
Maybe I entered the wrong Vehicle name ...
(By Super Fine, I meant this)

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
Tonight I'll disable helicopters, airplanes, boats and other too big stuff like Rhino. It currently only disables bikes