BAD NEWS EVERYONE
GOOD BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

I've had to update the forum to the latest version, which is 1.8.15, from the old version, which was 1.6.[noonecarescauseiforgot]. Safe to say, that version of MyBB was retired back in 2015, and I was lazyassing for 3 years.

the old forum theme is currently not working on this version, so we have a new theme. I don't know how long this is going to take.
It might be easier to just redo the theme all the other pages use, using this theme on the forum, rather than update the old forum theme to the new forum. There are some HTML, CSS & javascript changes, that break the other themes ability to tell you if a forum has new posts or not (the little image on the left hand side of each forum)
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
Honestly, this theme looks lit.
This one is pretty cool though, reminds me of my old RSPS days.
[Image: yFlq9dh.png]
This theme looks good!

and hmm

When I opened up the forum.. I got the Green Lights flashing on the left ... showing that there was a new thread/reply in Off Topic's SubForum..

So ya.. it might be working :v
Good Theme tho! loved that black shade.
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
I hate it so much, its too dark. Makes me want to scream and kill children. literally
It's just emo, like me.
[Image: yFlq9dh.png]
"Kill children"

Yikes.
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
(05-17-2018, 08:41 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: I hate it so much, its too dark. Makes me want to scream and kill children. literally

Reason enough right there to keep it.

Looks like my IRC
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
Why can't we use this one? https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1119
Quote:MyBB Versions
1.8.x
I don't know much about MyBB but is there an option to select your prefered theme like in BurningBoard?
I did think of using that, but its a slightly different theme from the other.

Although, to be honest. It wouldn't be hard to just replace the image files things like the Map Generator uses so it quickly matches the theme of the forum.
btw, "Apart Night" theme is bugged, the background image overlaps the forum page when the width is small and I have to use horizontal scroll
Quote:2013: <~Redirect_Left> I don't like you.
2017: <~Redirect_Left> I like DialUp, he's cool.
(05-23-2018, 06:36 PM)DialUp Wrote: btw, "Apart Night" theme is bugged, the background image overlaps the forum page when the width is small and I have to use horizontal scroll

I don't see the scroll bar on 1600x900 screen, only on threads with a wide image in? As for the theme it's nice on the eyes at night time, but a lighter one might show things better at other times...
My screen is also 1600x900, but I often shrink it to half, or zoom in. After that I can't see right parts of messages, can't press some buttons. I've never mentioned it cuz I was sure that's engine issue. But now I use another theme, and there are no such problems.
(05-23-2018, 06:36 PM)DialUp Wrote: btw, "Apart Night" theme is bugged, the background image overlaps the forum page when the width is small and I have to use horizontal scroll
That's the theme (the old one) that was removed due to incompability with MyBB 1.8. So yes, its entirely unsupported.
weird. That "unsupported" theme is set by default on forum now (try to logoff or use "incognito mode"). There is no theme switch, so I have to login on forum, only then the new theme is being set.