Report for bunnyvodoooo
nickname: bunnyvodoooo
He use bug press "F"

https://youtu.be/ETdT06wQzkM
he simply does not know how to play fair.
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
Well, as far as I know, there's no such bug..

When our vehicle, get laid (ehm), sideways, it tends to gets back to the normal position, with force... And this thing, that you are showing here, has happened with me , alot of times.
And also, if he used F/Enter, he should've exited the vehicle(if it was enabled from Settings)..

I've seen That action, of leaving the vehicle a lot of times, and I believe , its mainly because of lag.

But, I will wait for others' remark.
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
(05-25-2018, 05:24 AM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: Well, as far as I know, there's no such bug..

Him car must drop becouse had speed. If press F (need turn on /settings - 7) you freez car.

Maybe it`s not bug, but it`s unfair gaming. Resolve admins
vodooo hobo pederast
[Image: ClxvhYt1Brs.jpg]
He probably tried to exit the vehicle, but has it disabled. It still shows at someone exiting a vehicle even if its disabled, it just gets resynced as back in the car after the event.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
I think he's pointing at the way voodoo suddenly stopped his car.

(while map-making i've noticed, that , when we press[and maybe hold] F/enter, we are able to decrease the vehicle's speed)
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
(05-26-2018, 02:24 AM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: I think he's pointing at the way voodoo suddenly stopped his car.
Yes exactly. anyway need more video, okay
If you're about to fall into the sea or off the map and use "F" to stop the car from falling off, that would be abusing, not sure if it matters when a player is not winning however.
[Image: i71pqjE.png]
[2018/02/20 13:28:35] <Sumo[A]> [5] Sara_Mihalic: My Vehicle: Your ass
I'm not sure if that's possible, it'd need to be tested by someone (they'll probably find time to do it before I do)
Bad news for him if he did do it to abuse and abruptly, as he's been banned for abuse many times, so it'll be a very long ban this time.
as an option of punishment for multiple violations of zeroing the account, it would not be bad.
punishment equal to a crime.
"Good job" admins.
i am very disappointed with the way you're all behaving. 2018 and the indians vs russians rivalry is still ongoing.

don't fucking push me into putting on my old stinky sumo mawashi

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
(05-28-2018, 11:59 PM)slashCHANCE Wrote: i am very disappointed with the way you're all behaving. 2018 and the indians vs russians rivalry is still ongoing.

don't fucking push me into putting on my old stinky sumo mawashi

friendship between countries is not a reason to forgive an Indian who has been forgiven too often, he does not understand by good.
"Good job" admins.
The ability to disable exiting vehicle has been removed, which will fix this, in revision 4199

If you have an issue pressing F accidentally, then go into the settings for GTA SA and rebind it to something like PAGE UP, impossible to accidentally hit.