Good Thing / Bad Thing
So, we'd like to know what you think might be improved, added or removed / fixed and what you think is bad and what you think is good about Sumo.

Anything goes, suggestions, ideas and most importantly the things you think are Good or Bad about sumo as it is right now.

Things have been changing lately and so it would be good to hear your opinions on everything so far.
According to me ,(ye) everything's fine... Nothing much I can say.

I was crying about a ranking /score system, we have one(rekt)
So ya, I have no suggestion...
[Image: sig.php?name=roosterking]

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
(06-04-2018, 05:21 AM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: So ya, I have no suggestion...
[Image: ssk=g9RVOj.jpg]
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
Photo 
[Image: 2bkf0e.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
Okay, I think I do have a suggestion this time.
(yay)
Ding sound(discussed before) which can be disabled in the settings.
Just that.
Team Maps - would be nice, if it's script works properly, my "Dota" would be played :3 (yay)

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy
That is a setting related to something else, and is not in itself a 'good thing about sumo' as it doesn't even exist currently.
Good things: Gameplay is still pretty simple even after 4200+ revisions and doesn't take much time to get used to all commands.
Bad thing: There's a lack of 'unique' maps, maps such as Jupiter Island, Warehouse, Drive-by, whereas generic maps are good but such maps are much more fun, and recently(around past 4-5 months) we don't see a lot of such maps.
(06-06-2018, 12:07 AM)theman Wrote: Good things: Gameplay is still pretty simple even after 4200+ revisions and doesn't take much time to get used to all commands.
Bad thing: There's a lack of 'unique' maps, maps such as Jupiter Island, Warehouse, Drive-by, whereas generic maps are good but such maps are much more fun, and recently(around past 4-5 months) we don't see a lot of such maps.

I'm working on a Velocity 4 with Roosterking. You're also welcome to add your own maps with extra stuff. If youn eed help ask in the map making foums, or on Discord.

I might do a Warp 2, but that's difficult to do in a different matter. I might also do a Warehouse 2, but probably named something else as it won't be in a warehouse.

I'm not sure if people like the Gravity map to do another of them, and there's no point doing anything too outrageous it needs testing, as no one bothers to do them or reports bugs with enough intricate detail to fix them first time (Team Sumo, Deathmatch etc) Maps that alter how the game plays or wins, needs fully testing and a lot of the core ignoring and recoding in different ways.
The most liked 'unique' maps are Jupiter Island, warehouse and Drive by, the gravity map isn't much of a success partly because people can't seem to understand 'gravity' until the end of the map and partly because even for older players who do understand it's working, much of the control of the vehicle is with the server and not the player, making killing, camping and wining a little harder.
About velocity maps, I'm not sure people like it or not as of now, but for me these are same fun as generic maps.

We could have a poll or something to find out what sort of maps people like, but players don't bother to stick around on forums.
But these assumptions and generalisations of the fondness of people about these maps is accurate enough on the basis of rating, in-game chat along with the sumo awards.
As for now, I'll try to ask in-game from people what sort of maps would they like to see more often and probably start working on that.
I have made a number of unique maps, but most were that unpopular they were removed after a short life. Predator, Heli Hell, Andromada, Intoxication and Air Raid are but some..
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
I have been hitting my head on pawno for a while now, I may start making maps, including moving objects and stuff.
(As of now, can't think up of good/bad things... :/ )

The Fidget-Maker Dodgy