Can't stand joking
RDL why you banned me for joke, I've been on server long enough for you to understand that I'm always joking, learn to take a joke. Stop with f***ing hate and stop banning me for f***ing nonsenses.
Your ban is only for 1 hour, so stop crying and just accept the fact what you did isn't an acceptable thing to do, and you're lucky I haven't increased the ban for you accusing me of being biased.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
I stand by my previous statement, you are always overreacting when it has something to do with me, and there should be at least warning or mute not f***ing ban. It doesn't matter how much my ban lasts, it's matter of principle.
and the matter of principle is, I am in charge here, free speech does not apply to privately owned things, so enjoy the fact I let you play at all, as there is nothing anywhere that requires me to give you access to it.

[Image: xDoTs3TXhF.jpg]
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
Getting banned by RDL at least once for making a bad joke or just annoying him is an expectation, not an exception Wink

It should be an in-game achievement at this point Big Grin
[Image: sig.php?name=Dasher]
(07-10-2018, 10:38 PM)DeivuxxX Wrote: Getting banned by RDL at least once for making a bad joke or just annoying him is an expectation, not an exception Wink

It should be an in-game achievement at this point Big Grin

This.
<3

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]