Bad Respawn
Hello
Bad Respawn
With the map is 'Dead Toll' made by Andromada Sumo
https://youtu.be/cdJMOQAcJOI
I am a modern father with 4 children (and grandfather with 9 little children). I played a lot with my children on consoles master system, mega drive, mega CD, 32X, play station 1 and 2 and on computers since windows 95 with games: Flight Simulator 95, 98,2000,2002,2004,2006 (FSX)
I'm not sure what exactly is happening here, what precisely is the issue?
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(07-12-2018, 04:30 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: I'm not sure what exactly is happening here, what precisely is the issue?

there's 3 objects ID 4550 collapsing with sumo ring, some spawn points are inside that object
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
The map has been removed from cycle, it may be repaired by an admin and put back in, but i'm not sure if anyone is willing to do that out of the admin team, someone might get bored one day.

thanks for reporting it, you've both been given 3 days premium (or had 3 days added if you already had it)
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(07-12-2018, 06:20 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: The map has been removed from cycle, it may be repaired by an admin and put back in, but i'm not sure if anyone is willing to do that out of the admin team, someone might get bored one day.

thanks for reporting it, you've both been given 3 days premium (or had 3 days added if you already had it)
Thank you
I indicate in the game by blue texte "We are in building"
sorry for my language english again low
en français " nous sommes dans un bâtiment "
Edit: in the video I forgot to put "a" before building
I am a modern father with 4 children (and grandfather with 9 little children). I played a lot with my children on consoles master system, mega drive, mega CD, 32X, play station 1 and 2 and on computers since windows 95 with games: Flight Simulator 95, 98,2000,2002,2004,2006 (FSX)