Obstacle hindering the traffic
With this Map X of Andromada
I want to prove with in this video with my vehicle "Hotdog" that there is an obstacle hindering the traffic in one direction but not in the other direction.
I can go forward but not in reverse
then we see him also with another player who passes without difficulty in moving forward to try to make me fall
i did a single record but i have often noticed there is a fault at this place which is only detected in one way
I think other players can also confirm it.

https://youtu.be/5rRQbbVTbJs
that's is invisible part of sumo ring, actually height of sumo ring is 10 m, and what's can sees only around 3 m, so only short vehicle who's can pass through that
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
(07-29-2018, 08:23 AM)Joe59 Wrote: With this Map X of Andromada
I want to prove with in this video with my vehicle "Hotdog" that there is an obstacle hindering the traffic in one direction but not in the other direction.
I can go forward but not in reverse
then we see him also with another player who passes without difficulty in moving forward to try to make me fall
i did a single record but i have often noticed there is a fault at this place which is only detected in one way
I think other players can also confirm it.

https://youtu.be/5rRQbbVTbJs
OK
Conclusion according to the assigned vehicle it is possible to prohibit the passage in this direction towards the ascent.
This is why mappers should test their maps with the most extreme vehicles suitable to the load out they pick. For example, with NORMAL loadout, players should test with vehicles like Dumper (overall size), Coach (length), Kart (smallest overall), Turismo (low to ground), BMX and NRG (bikes can often access areas not intended)
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
Yes, that map needs FAST or NO_BIG loadout to work properly. i've changed it to NO_BIG_BIKE.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*