Different vehicle days
This is something i am going to introduce on the next major update, it'll probably be mid to end next week. Possibly earlier if i am somehow not handicapped by my broken hand currently.

Each day, the server will generate a specific vehicle more often. This effect is cumulative with premium and your selected favorite vehicle, if any of them affect the spawn rate of these vehicles further, it'll be added ontop of that first. It won't affect maps where the vehicle is not normally awarded anyway, to not break maps. It will use server time to decide what the day currently is, the server is in Strasbourg, France. (UTC+1(+another 1 in Summertime))

Monster Monday - Spawn Monsters more frequently on Monday.
Turisday - Spawn Turismos more frequently on Tuesday.
Rancher Riot Day - Spawn Ranchers more frequently on Wednesday.
Infersday - Spawn Infernuses more frequently on Thursday.
Fryday - Spawn Firetrucks more frequently on Friday.
Slammersday - Spawn Slam Vans more frequently on Saturday
Cabbersday- Spawn Taxis & Cabbies more frequently on Sunday.

For now, i will keep Saturday as normal. In the future, i will change the vehicles and names around for days.
[Image: sEUTTDLR.png]
[17:42:17] <@SugarMommy> *aaah daddy~ .. spank me.. HArd~*
(08-02-2018, 10:54 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: This is something i am going to introduce on the next major update, it'll probably be mid to end next week. Possibly earlier if i am somehow not handicapped by my broken hand currently.

Each day, the server will generate a specific vehicle more often. This effect is cumulative with premium and your selected favorite vehicle, if any of them affect the spawn rate of these vehicles further, it'll be added ontop of that first. It won't affect maps where the vehicle is not normally awarded anyway, to not break maps. It will use server time to decide what the day currently is, the server is in Strasbourg, France. (UTC+1(+another 1 in Summertime))

Monster Monday - Spawn Monsters more frequently on Monday.
Turisday - Spawn Turismos more frequently on Tuesday.
Weednesday^ - Spawn Motherships more frequently on Wednesday.
Tanker Thursday - Spawn Tankers* more frequently on Thursday.
Fryday - Spawn Firetrucks more frequently on Friday.
Duneday - Spawn Dunes more frequently on Sunday.
Green Day - no fuck you Roosterking, and fuck Green Day too

For now, i will keep Saturday as normal. In the future, i will change the vehicles and names around for days.

^ Hugs, not drugs.
* This is actually Linerunners, Tankers & Roadtrains, all three of the heavy goods vehicles.

Okay
[Image: giphy.gif]
Swaturday - Spawn SWATs more frequently on Saturday.
[Image: fbcsErF.gif]
+1 Glitch
We don't need more SWATs, they're OP as it is. Ideas:

Sat:
Sadlerday - Spawn (Shit) Sadlers more often on Saturday. But unlike regular Sadlers, these ones come with NOS.
Slammerday - Spawn Slamvans more often (all with random paintjobs)

Mon:
Moneyday - Spawn Securicars more often, possibly with extra hp
Mournday - Spawn Romeros more often

Tue:
Chewsday - Spawn Hotdogs, Pizzaboys and Mr Whoopees more often
Newsday - Spawn Newsvans more often

Wed:
Mendersday - Spawn Towtrucks more often
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
This has been added with the vehicles i originally posted. It is in R4267 and higher.

The current spawn rate for each vehicle is 5% per spawn attempt from any player. Your favorite vehicle group and forced vehicle takes higher precedence, and therefore be spawned if available. I might increase it to 7 or 10% per spawn, if the 5% doesn't give a noticeable enough difference in the vehicles on the playing field. All campers will be turned into motherships during the Weednesday, wether it was spawned through that method or was an actual random spawn or forced spawn, including NOS & hydrolics for increased lols.

I'll use the suggested vehicles and names for the changes in vehicles, i'll probably try to leave each one for two-three weeks before i change it.
So it's been a few week since this was added how does everyone feel about it? Is there any vehicle days you hate that think should be changed, or do you think its all working well?
(08-19-2018, 10:13 AM)Redirect Left Wrote: So it's been a few week since this was added how does everyone feel about it? Is there any vehicle days you hate that think should be changed, or do you think its all working well?
Nope , there are nothing to change , it's working well thanks.
Never ask for win.
The days have been changed slightly.

Wednesday = Nothing (Was previously Weednesday, the campervans proved too slow and annoying though)
Saturday = Slammerday - Slamvans with random paintjobs will spawn. (was previously nothing)

I'm still going to change the days as time goes by, so keep suggesting new days for the next change.
Hydraulics is an important part of the cards, and if it will give only on certain days, it will not be very good
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
If a map gives hydraulics, it will still give hydrolics regardless of what day it is, these do not overwrite map settings.
Thurs
Dirtsday - Off-road vehicles (Dune, BF Injection, Bandito, Quad, Sanchez
Infersday - Infernus

Fri
Lowriday - Lowriders (pimped)

Sun
Sunday pick me up - Pick up trucks/Utes (Bobcat, Yosemite, Sadler, Shit Sadler, Picador, Utility, Patriot, Monster
Sumoday - Classic derby vehicles (Hotring, Bloodring)
Cabberday - Taxis and Cabbies
Lead Administrator
Sumo Scripter
Sumo Map Creator
First Player to reach 100, 200, 250 and 300 recorded wins
First Player to reach 100 recorded duel wins

[Image: sig.php?name=Confucius]
Cabberday & Infersday have been added in next update (tomorrow AM)

rest will be added to my little text file with possibilities
Wednesday has been changed to Rancher Riot Day - Higher chance of Ranchers.