What Do You Dislike Most / Want Changing Most
(09-30-2018, 07:10 PM)Polak Wrote: Multiaccounting rule
Sumo had always small amount of players. You should do everything to not ban players (except cheaters ofc). Instead, You've let some admins massively ban players for multiaccounting. Just before I left admin team there were ~30 active bans for multiaccounting, that means they were made in last 20-30 days, You can imagine how many people were banned totally for stupid multiaccounting only. That will be always my main reason of loss of players.
As soon as we allow that to be normal, the server closes down from no donations. Simple as that. The rule is there to force people to buy premium (its literally only $3 if you only need it to change the name for a 1 month one) instad of just changing their name anyway.

Also, the ban system currently doesn't actually allow for permanent bans, all bans must expire, its how the system works. As soon as I open up that system to admins, they'll be even less players because the ones who got banned for multiaccounting can't play anyway because some admin banned them permanently.
Frankly, nowadays when I'm not as busy the only reason I don't hop in game is because my primary server is running the latest SAMP version and I can't be bothered to swap versions every time. I know there are at least 2 other players with the same reason for not playing. Update to 0.3.DL.

(09-18-2018, 09:27 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: The problem with /chance was

There was nothing wrong with me. I missed you too

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
(10-02-2018, 08:13 PM)slashCHANCE Wrote: Frankly, nowadays when I'm not as busy the only reason I don't hop in game is because my primary server is running the latest SAMP version and I can't be bothered to swap versions every time. I know there are at least 2 other players with the same reason for not playing. Update to 0.3.DL.

(09-18-2018, 09:27 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: The problem with /chance was

There was nothing wrong with me. I missed you too

AAAA I KNEW'D YOU'D COME BACK
I've missed u hon don't u dare leave me like this ever again or ill quit sumo

smh
(10-02-2018, 10:04 PM)Jessica Wrote: AAAA I KNEW'D YOU'D COME BACK
I've missed u hon don't u dare leave me like this ever again or ill quit sumo

smh

[Image: tumblr_ltgji0ejER1qduez6o1_500.gif]

also don't shake your head, it's not healthy for the neck. unless you're bobbling it during a specific activity, then it's acceptable

[Image: qx3zbS9.png]
The problem is a lot of larger servers have not updated to 0.3.DL. There are more players still on 0.3.7 than 0.3.DL.

Officially, 0.3.7 is still the latest version, 0.3DL is an offshoot version. The features of 0.3DL will be merged into the main release of SA:MP at a later date. This is why the SA:MP website still says 0.3.7 is the latest version.

You can also look at http://monitor.sacnr.com/, all of the busiest servers at the top of those lists are still using 0.3.7

There was a 0.3DL version of Sumo, however it was canned as no one actually played on it.

It doesn't really make sense to change the server version, to one where most players are not using it. As an experiment, I can change Andromada Sumo to 0.3DL, and see if that gets any players, enough to merit changing the larger server over with.