She does not deserve that power
Your (server) name: Swindler

Person complaining about:Lara/Violet etc..

Type of Complaint: Toxic

Witnesses:

Admin previously spoken to (if any):Hot_Coffee, Killer_Master

Complaint: Whenever i play from the discord or in the game she harasses me then when i say something it's a ban, she uses all bad words to harass 'stupid,suck,noob etc.' i know she is waiting for me to say smth to ban absolutely, and when i go out of control she abuses his power and ban i'm so curious if upper administrators will do smth? or this will go on like that although before that ban she was on discord and there were some guys abusing my mother and there is no ban. That's how it has to be?
I am pretty sure as most of the server guys say she completely does not deserve that power.
U know the best RDL
Make a dispute instead of getting angry here, I banned you for being rude and toxic to me, including hiding it in turkish so I won't understand, I translated it and it was just more insults to me,
You need to stop with your grudge. I called you a noob like one or two times ingame,

� [2019/02/12 19:29:51] <Sumo[C]> [4] SwindLer: anann� sikerimg�tten �l�r derttten lara
� [2019/02/12 19:29:05] <Sumo[A]> Viotora on Discord: Dont be rude swindler, you know the rules
� [2019/02/12 19:28:51] <Sumo[B]> [4] SwindLer: i m not interested in bychc anymoreeee
� [2019/02/12 19:28:39] <Sumo[B]> [4] SwindLer: cry more

and now you make a complaint instead of appealing because you're angry, as always to me, for no reason~
So if anyone is Toxic, it's you with your pathetic grudge about why I didn't mention you in the sumo awards,

You are still so angry you need to shit over in me in turkish and make a complaint about that i called you a "nub". hmm.

Also not the first time you've talked shit over someone in turkish, last few times it was RDL because he permabanned Negan, pretty salty if you ask me.
(02-12-2019, 07:50 PM)Jessica Wrote: Make a dispute instead of getting angry here, I banned you for being rude and toxic to me, including hiding it in turkish so I won't understand, I translated it and it was just more insults to me,
You need to stop with your grudge. I called you a noob like one or two times ingame,

� [2019/02/12 19:29:51] <Sumo[C]> [4] SwindLer: anann� sikerimg�tten �l�r derttten lara
� [2019/02/12 19:29:05] <Sumo[A]> Viotora on Discord: Dont be rude swindler, you know the rules
� [2019/02/12 19:28:51] <Sumo[B]> [4] SwindLer: i m not interested in bychc anymoreeee
� [2019/02/12 19:28:39] <Sumo[B]> [4] SwindLer: cry more

and now you make a complaint instead of appealing because you're angry, as always to me, for no reason~
So if anyone is Toxic, it's you with your pathetic grudge about why I didn't mention you in the sumo awards,

You are still so angry you need to shit over in me in turkish and make a complaint about that i called you a "nub". hmm.

Also not the first time you've talked shit over someone in turkish, last few times it was RDL because he permabanned Negan, pretty salty if you ask me.

I called out to upper administrator that is where u have to stop i guess, also i know many times u said bad words in your own language to many players, if i type something in Turkish to the chat, why u get it mistaken for yourself or why u have to? nm i m not angry for the ban just for the power that u r abusing, i hope justice would take place, and will not argue with u anymore..
You won't even admit how many times you talked shit about RDL to me and how he's a pathetic loser etc etc because he banned negan, wew, and calling him shitty things in turkish too, but you're the victim here i guess, and only because I banned you for being toxic, kinda knew you would try to be the victim here as always, but you won't admit all the shitty things you've done yourself.
I did call you a noob and a nub 1 time, and laughed because you died but I dunno, I don't think that's like calling me a bitch and more shit in turkish, you kept going so I think it's fair, you know the rules but you keep breaking them. it's not my fault.

Also, this is the first time I ban you for being rude and shitty so that's definitely not true, lol.

Your grudge just makes you look really sad.
Jessica Wrote:Make a dispute instead of getting angry here
Why tho? Dispute is for disputing a ban, not to make a complaint.
Jessica Wrote:because he banned negan
If Negan didn't want to be banned they would have followed the rules. By repeatedly breaking the rules and evading a ban, she definitely wanted to be banned, or she was a very dumb bitch. Take your pick.

Basically, you shouldn't insult an admin. If you think they (the admin) are wrong, you should basically take a screenshot and go straight to Discord or the forum to report that. You being a sloppy bitch and getting all tilted about it only makes you look like the dickhead. Don't respond to rulebreakers, report them, else it'll be you that gets in trouble.
(02-13-2019, 12:32 PM)Redirect Left Wrote:
Jessica Wrote:Make a dispute instead of getting angry here
Why tho? Dispute is for disputing a ban, not to make a complaint.
Jessica Wrote:because he banned negan
If Negan didn't want to be banned they would have followed the rules. By repeatedly breaking the rules and evading a ban, she definitely wanted to be banned, or she was a very dumb bitch. Take your pick.

Basically, you shouldn't insult an admin. If you think they (the admin) are wrong, you should basically take a screenshot and go straight to Discord or the forum to report that. You being a sloppy bitch and getting all tilted about it only makes you look like the dickhead. Don't respond to rulebreakers, report them, else it'll be you that gets in trouble.

ok
Your ban has reduced to 24 hours, and will expire at about 1200 GMT tomorrow. Try to not insult anyone, and ignore anyone insulting you. All they want is a reaction, don't give it to them and they'll get bored.
'Basically, you shouldn't insult an admin. If you think they (the admin) are wrong, you should basically take a screenshot and go straight to Discord or the forum to report that. You being a sloppy bitch and getting all tilted about it only makes you look like the dickhead. Don't respond to rulebreakers, report them, else it'll be you that gets in trouble.'

This was your last sentence about that topic RDL. So i took some screenshots. I was not going to tell anything about that topic, but i cannot handle anymore. Every game i m entering with a calm manner, but as i said before, from discord or within the game she breaks my resistance with her harrasments. She incites other players on me with her toxic behaviours and words.
There is one picture which i took this night, i knew she was waiting for me to say something to ban but i kept myself, and in order to show u, i said randomly 'fuck off' to see if it will be a ban or mute, just muted me, but i m sure if that word was for her, it was going to be a ban.
Also it's a claim but i m sure in one picture 'Natalia' is another account of her. Because same harrasments same words and as soon as game starts, she tries to incite me. I dont have any problem with other server guys apart from her, so why 'Natalia' acting like her in every aspect, idk.
I'm sure after this post she will write something, but i'll not answer. Though i know that u dont like me personally, RDL, u r the only one i trust in the game, it gotta be like that cuz u r the owner.
If u need extra information, Dave_Shaperd and Lalisch can tell something i hope cuz they witnessed many of the events in the game, and they're your admins,too.
after posting i could not see the screenshots that i attached, so will try again to post them
(03-07-2019, 07:28 PM)smlkrkm Wrote: after posting i could not see the screenshots that i attached, so will try again to post them

If possible, post them in the Discord. It'll be a lot easier
My mother's dead? How about that.

[Image: U5BQhYst.jpg]
Here they are

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-07-2019, 07:31 PM)smlkrkm Wrote: Here they are

Jesus H Christ.
No time stamps on any of those photos, so how do we know which order we are supposed to read them in, like at all. You've posted no context to why this has started, because no one tells someone to shut up before they've even spoken. I swear if I go through the logs, and find that this is something you've instigated, I'll ban you myself

Be helpful if you gave a time on when this happened

(03-07-2019, 07:34 PM)Sixty Wrote: Be helpful if you gave a time on when this happened

I'm sorry Sixty, for the first one i'm not on the discord and i dont truly know how to give the exact times of these events on the forum, i m not good at it.

The pictures with the name Viotora are first, then the 'natalia' and the other one is last
Also the problem is that why i m here, no matter what the situation is, what i say to someone or talk about something it's a 'shut up' or ban for me.
My god. I was joking with my friends and mentioned they should kill you cause you were first, but you take everything I say personally because you hate me so much. (for no reason tbh)

"te faci" isn't anything rude, i was joking, i knew you'd take it personally and try to make it about you. Same goes for "SUGI PULA MA-TA" which is romanian and not directed to you, so good try making me look bad there and lastly, you know the rules, i don't need to warn you. you've been rude to players many times in the past so yeah, you're no angel.

(03-07-2019, 07:38 PM)smlkrkm Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:34 PM)Sixty Wrote: Be helpful if you gave a time on when this happened
The pictures with the name Viotora are first, then the 'natalia' and the other one is last
Also the problem is that why i m here, no matter what the situation is, what i say to someone or talk about something it's a 'shut up' or ban for me.

I banned you ONE time and muted you 1-2 two times, stop exaggerating and lying to make you look innocent. thanks