Abusing Votekick
Your (server) name: Germano_Mosconi
Person complaining about: Zygmunt and Hemo_Tagen
Type of Complaint: Bad behaviour
Witnesses: Pinks Beauty (in game)
Admin previously spoken to (if any): None
Complaint:

Today i was palying the server like at 13.45 (GMT +1) and i knocked off Zygmunt when he was red.
So, he started a votekick against me, but i wasn't kicked off.
The the player Hemo_Tagen (who was teaming with Zyg) started another votekick to kick me for "Lag". This time i kicked off.
But i don't think i was lagging.

Badly, i have no screenshoots to show that. I closed the game before i thought to take pics. I hope you can see that on log file
We voted you off because of your lags. Everytime we hit you - you just ignore it and go on. This time I was close to winning and you were just driving next to me and suddenly you started draging me down with you. First of, fix your lags then start complaining.

P.S. We kicked you because there was nothing left to do. One time I told you to fix your lags and your response was smh similiar to - go cry, stop complaining of smh. So we kicked you for you to get a hold of your ping and finally fix it ffs.

There's a screenshot below.
My ping is not perfect also but my friends who have good internet - they saw the same thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's right. You screenshoted that after 40 minutes from it happened. Maybe you right.
Anyway, you start to votekick without warning me. If you told me that, i would quit e fix it.
I saw my ping between 100 and 130 ms.
Anyway, it seem your beavior wasn't so good. I could ask to delete or ignore this topic if you was polite.

[Image: Screenshot%2023_zps2wo7bku2.png]

[Image: Screenshot%2024_zpsygilgygm.png]

I add two screenshot about my ping. At least, what i saw in game

[Image: Screenshot%2026_zpsuzrgkfnn.png]

[Image: Screenshot%2027_zpsys9ifcsz.png]
Lagging(or "Lag") is NOT the right reason to votekick somebody.
The server has a ping limiter, if you cross it, you will automatically get kicked after 3 warnings, which I believe is set to 600ms ping.
Quote: Everytime we hit you - you just ignore it and go on. This time I was close to winning and you were just driving next to me and suddenly you started draging me down with you. First of, fix your lags then start complaining.

You can find a ton lot of YouTube videos teaching you how to lagpit.
You simply can't play in a Derby/sumo server when you don't know how to lagpit. ( You can play somehow, but most of the times you will get knocked out by laggers, you can't simply go about votekicking/reporting everyone)
Quote: We kicked you because there was nothing left to do
You are horribly wrong here my friend."There was nothing left to do" So, when you get bored, you start votekicking people , because you have nothing do to?
Seriously though, you could learn how to lagpit before votekicking him.

& Nobody is "Dumb" because they report certain type of behavior. If I were in their position, I would have definitely done the same.
You can't simply call someone "dumb" for reporting you when they have the correct reason to do so.

And Hemo_Tagen has to work on their attitude, it sucks and I am not accepting it.

And in the end, Zygmunt and Hemo_Tagen have been warned for abusing votekick.
If I ever see you doing it , you'll get punished.
And Germano, you should probably close all the other "Internet-Consuming" applications running in the background, it helps.
There you go, if you have some trouble understanding how lagpit works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEUOUnS-Jw
[Image: sig.php?name=ine0w0rm_c0rrupt&img=3]

Not RoOsTeRKiNg Dodgy
(04-01-2019, 01:42 PM)RoOsTeRKiNg Wrote: And Germano, you should probably close all the other "Internet-Consuming" applications running in the background, it helps.

I know. I always close the internet browser when i'm gonna play.
I just looked for Windows Update and seems it automatically downloaded some updates meanwhile i was playing. Maybe that's caused this inconvenience
Oh please, I was telling you like a few days ago to fix your ping - your reply was that its a problem of mine. I don't have a screenshot but its true. Rooster by saying "we have nothing left to do" I didn't mean that I got bored and kicked him. What I meant was that he was told to lower his ping but he didnt. When I /report him - nothing happens. So how the hell we are supposed to deal with him? I know, lagpiting but everyone else seems to be playing good but players like Germano can't.

I'm gonna quit typing now, I'm the idiot here so its a waste of time. bb
(04-01-2019, 05:50 PM)Zygmunt Wrote: Oh please, I was telling you like a few days ago to fix your ping - your reply was that its a problem of mine. I don't have a screenshot but its true. Rooster by saying "we have nothing left to do" I didn't mean that I got bored and kicked him. What I meant was that he was told to lower his ping but he didnt. When I /report him - nothing happens. So how the hell we are supposed to deal with him? I know, lagpiting but everyone else seems to be playing good but players like Germano can't.

I'm gonna quit typing now, I'm the idiot here so its a waste of time. bb

Lagging is not a valid vote kick reason. Rooster has said that already. That's why nothing was done, and why you've been left with a warning.

Not to mention, to me from the only logs I can access at the moment (discord) it looks like you did kick him because you lost, and also were being downright rude to him.

Lag isn't a valid votekick for two reasons:

1. Server already kicks a user for a high ping. If the server determined Germano's ping was not worth of keeping on the server he would've already been kicked

2. Lag tends to "piss people off" and "make them lose" thus as you've done; angerly vote kicked him because you lost due to his small advantage that can be prevented if you just played differently.

Logs:

[4] Zygmunt: fuck off dude
[4] Zygmunt: with your fucking lags
[5] Germano_Mosconi: why?
[1] MultiMagiC: Lol?
[5] Germano_Mosconi: lol i voted me self
[0] Pinks_Beauty: no guys
[1] MultiMagiC: vote no
[4] Zygmunt: shut the fuck up
[4] Zygmunt: I lost because of that dudes goddamn lags
[1] MultiMagiC: vote yesssss
[4] Zygmunt: abusing
[4] Zygmunt: hah
[4] Zygmunt: abusing
[4] Zygmunt: I started only one
[0] Pinks_Beauty: yes
[4] Zygmunt: bruh
[4] Zygmunt: now tell me a story pinks
[4] Zygmunt: how you lagged at the right moment
[4] Zygmunt: hah
>> Germano_Mosconi has left the server. (quit)
[0] Pinks_Beauty: you losed and votekicked because of anger
[4] Zygmunt: yeah, because I lost of his lags
[4] Zygmunt: and he is using it constantly
[4] Zygmunt: its not the first tim
personally when I have a high ping rate (but fortunately it is rare) it is not possible to play correctly.
there are always strange phenomena and I see all the players with scores always at "0".
my score also indicates "0" as if I were alone in the game.
in these conditions I am obliged to give up.
So I do not know how they do the players with a ping high for continue playing without problems.
Baby boom Generation